Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm aware, what I'm saying about Toki in 1007 is her ghost possibly being present. Kawamatsu's dialogue there doesn't make sense with Hiyori (about if being impossible as to who healed them).

This also aligns potentially with the Shinigami thing. Im not entirely sure of its supernatural or not, but if it is, I could align with the whole Wano/Fire Festival thing bringing back the dead temporarily or seeing spirits
Now that you mentioned it it aligns perfectly. With the wife of the husband that wields Emna reminding zoro his promise to her daughter in reference to kaido. It also fits in to the whole rebirth thing with zoro since there is only life after death in terms of growth. Which would also explain why mihawks sword when sheeted looks like a cross since he may have went through something similar and why zoro looked like he was in a cross when he was wrapped up by sanji when he was healing.

Still no sign of awakening from Big Mom. Wtf's up with this shit? Maybe Oda doesn't have a good idea of her awakening should be like?

Or maybe her drawing life out of herself is her awakening.

They already accepted they are not defeating her. Just like people pretected they are sacrificing themselves so she doesn't join Kaido and kills Luffy more easily
kidd and law stalling big nom so she cant join kaidou in the rooftop and clobber their captain straw hat luffy. Z and S is the wings while kidd and law is luffys cheerleaders/talons.
:kata:

Me: Names his profile after one of his favorite characters

You: Why did he name is profile after one of his favorite charcters? It's not original he should change it
Smh the point of me saying “Someone should hack you and change your name” was basically confirming it was me without having to say it’s me

You asked was i hacked so i responded In a way I thought you’d catch on

Guess I should’ve just said “no it’s me 100%” 🤦🏾‍♂️

GRIM Reaper only attacks pirate king level characters like Roger and Whitebeard
Since Zoro is King of Hell and King of Hell >> King of Pirates Zoro will defeat Grim Reaper and surpass Roger/Beard.
I wasn't expecting Zoro vs the Grim Reaper, but here I am anxiously waiting for more spoilers. Do you remember how people mocked Zoro for giving himself the title "King of Hell?" Looks like Zoro is going to live up to his new title.

I wasn't expecting Zoro vs the Grim Reaper, but here I am anxiously waiting for more spoilers. Do you remember how people mocked Zoro for giving himself the title "King of Hell?" Looks like Zoro is going to live up to his new title.
Its okay people mocking Zoro have eaten so much shit during wano, it has become their favorite dish now.

Still no sign of awakening from Big Mom. Wtf's up with this shit? Maybe Oda doesn't have a good idea of her awakening should be like?

Or maybe her drawing life out of herself is her awakening.
Or her awakening is the ability to draw life out of others and that's it, since it consists of applying her soul manipulation powers beyond her own soul (which is what Carmel could do and what kid Linlin did).

Status
Not open for further replies.