Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But it’s not better than Whitebeards Blade which is not a black blade. Or Shodai Kitetsu or honestly even Enma which Zoro treats as a superior blade.

Black blade =\= best blade
Well yea I agree when it comes to a supreme grade blade it’s more than likely superior to Shusui but when it comes to current enma I don’t see it as superior if current zoro has both blades enma and shusui right in front of him I’d think he would go with shusui because of the hardness and power from the blade but once enma turns black and raises rank it’s clear of shusui

You're a funny guy, Since you can't see, its the panel before Sanji falls on his face:suresure:
That’s literally destroyed rubble smfh clown

Even if he did bleed those garbage rockets were not the maximum damage queen took. Hell’s memories and ifrit were

you’re making garbage excuses for an ancient zoan yonko commander, known for their toughness but not acknowledging the fact Sanji is a normal human chef who was beatin and defenseless before he mid diffed Queen

Well yea I agree when it comes to a supreme grade blade it’s more than likely superior to Shusui but when it comes to current enma I don’t see it as superior if current zoro has both blades enma and shusui right in front of him I’d think he would go with shusui because of the hardness and power from the blade but once enma turns black and raises rank it’s clear of shusui
Zoro already was given that choice. He chose Enma because he’s stronger with Enma than he is with Shusui.

That’s literally destroyed rubble smfh clown

Even if he did bleed those garbage rockets were not the maximum damage queen took. Hell’s memories and ifrit were

you’re making garbage excuses for an ancient zoan yonko commander, known for their toughness but not acknowledging the fact Sanji is a normal human chef who was beatin and defenseless before he mid diffed Queen
Rubble ? there's litterally none in the image before, sounds like you're reaching

Make up your mind, did he bleed or no ? :suresure:

Queen is one of the worst commanders, only one next to him is Smoothie and thats because she did nothing, Queen is a garbage fighter, can't concentrate on a fight, wasn't taking Sanji seriously at all, lets people hit him bespite being damaged by it he a wanna-be Kaido/King. Also has an attention span slower than a toddler, and considering his behaviour while fighting one would question if he even has CoO.

Rubble ? there's litterally none in the image before, sounds like you're reaching

Make up your mind, did he bleed or no ? :suresure:

Queen is one of the worst commanders, only one next to him is Smoothie and thats because she did nothing, Queen is a garbage fighter, can't concentrate on a fight, wasn't taking Sanji seriously at all, lets people hit him bespite being damaged by it he a wanna-be Kaido/King. Also has an attention span slower than a toddler, and considering his behaviour while fighting one would question if he even has CoO.
You hate Queen so you’re trying to be bias and discredit Sanji’s legit win by saying he was cheapshotted even though that’s what he did to Sanji the entire fight+Sanji was already beatin prior lol but you ignore that very valid point

That basically sums you up quite well. A bias zoro clown who can’t handle the fact Oda compared his wittle green hero COMBATANT to a fucking CHEF!! Keep crying and coping bud Sanji will always be stronger

Zoro already was given that choice. He chose Enma because he’s stronger with Enma than he is with Shusui.
Yes but by zoros own words that’s once he has mastered it for me I look at it like this shusui was the superior blade they were in the same rank and it was black but enma has more potential because once mastered it would be black and be among the 12 supreme grades something shusui could not do because it was already at capped potential zoro traded off the better blade in rank for a better blade in the future once mastered

Status
Not open for further replies.