Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BM is the biggest joke ever.
Kid and Law are unconcious and she just leaves them saying ''don't get up''???? LOL How about killing them like a Pirate would do? And that is a fucking Yonkou? lmao
Oda doesn't even try anymore to hide his ass writing.
That's just Oda adding the retard effect to his characters.

Otherwise we would have a seinen manga.

:goyea:Once again Kidd gets the biggest highlight always
Which shows Oda sees Kidd stronger and more important in this battle
His attack is always the highlighted one

But people think this battle is to have Kidd = Law
The battle is more about Kidd than law
Both gonna be credited for beating Bm but it will come down to Conquerors final showdown 1v1
Kidd and BM CoC clash...kidd sends BM flying away off the island

BM is the biggest joke ever.
Kid and Law are unconcious and she just leaves them saying ''don't get up''???? LOL How about killing them like a Pirate would do? And that is a fucking Yonkou? lmao
Oda doesn't even try anymore to hide his ass writing.
I remember when some people used to say to just wait for Meme to fight characters that aren't straw hats, as they won't have "plot armor ":saden:

Oda is destroying his own manga. I’m disappointed like I never felt, HOW HE CAN MAKE BM FUCK KIDD AND LAW AND JUST AFTER MAKE THEM USE THEIR POWER BUT THEY’RE TIRED ????? ONIGASHIMA IS INCOHERENT
Some aspects of the fights are TERRIBLE, but then some others are pretty dope I guess. Super disappointed with Big Mom’s characterization and how she just was gonna walk off lmao. This isn’t the vindictive woman who would send you the skull of your loved ones when you didn’t attend her party. This is lazy lowkey lol

biggest pirate roger faced was xebex
and none of that has anything to do with kidd .

"Kidd in the rooftop did hit BM but as we saw the effect was not even close to current."
law did too and it did fuck all
so I guess his fruit isnt hax .
Xebec was a teamfight apparently tho.
Why not? Isn't kid like a rival according to Oda.

Law used only GK in the rooftop not awakening.
And well GK did not much than momentarily stun then .

Again it's the combo of the two what is making BM take damage.

Whether or not Big Mom gets defeated, you can't deny that both Kid and Law have been very impressive in their fight against Big Mom even if they are struggling.
What was impressive? All oda could write was give the new which just work.. and we know BM is not even trying to kill them though oda wants to portray so. This was supposed to be a fight against one of the strongest character and its so pathetic. Good thing I did not expect anything

+
You are wrong, Luffybro.

More like:

"RIP ZKK Zoro's bones are broken"

"RIP ZKK Zoro could only scar Kaido"

"RIP ZKK Zoro is not on the Roof"

"RIP ZKK Zoro is out for the count"

"RIP ZKK Zoro is going to fight King and that's it"

"RIP ZKK Zoro is unconcious now"

"RIP ZKK Zoro might not be unconscious but he can't move"

The dumbest folks on here by far. For some reason they never seem to learn at all :milaugh:

@Money D Malio :myman:
You keep calling Echizen a Luffy fan as if that's what he is?

Status
Not open for further replies.