Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
So Kidd used an attack with bull in it's name.

There's also an admiral called Greenbull.

This said admiral was introduced interacting with Issho, someone who Law has clashed with before.

I still think Issho & Greenbull are fighting Zoro and Sanji, but them fighting Kidd and Law may be a legit possibility, especially if they are relevant by EOS.

Current Base luffy >>>>>> law > zoro >>> kidd
I don't know what's worse, the fact u think Base Luffy is that strong, or the fact that you unironically have Law above Kidd.

+

You keep calling Echizen a Luffy fan as if that's what he is?
If I really think about it he is not a fan of any character, his life work on WG is to shit on the Grandmaster (95% of his comments involve Zoro), take his well deserved Ls, leave for a bit to rest his broken spirit, come back for more Ls and repeat the process. :crazwhat:

Now the real question is if ZKK will break his brain for good this time:quest:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Cinera is wild since wano started
Making absurd judgements

Zoro can't even push BM past upper-low diff 1v1
If bM can tank awakened move without bleeding at first and it takes another to be hurt...then Zoro's external attacks isn't doing much
Only 3 dragons, sanzen sekai and Ashura can troy hurt Linlin but it won't KO her

This woman ranked Kidd and law awakened moves that will Kill or fatally wound most top tiers

Luffy isn't beating BM too 1v1, he loses high diff
He's fighting weakened Kaido (weaker than BM currently )
Ngl some of his takes are hella wild.
I have big Mom in my top 3 strongest comabatant right now. I think she loses extreme diff to Kaido and can go either way against Akainu. She slaughters every one else in the verse

:suresure:
"B...buut Aladdin beat Oven, b..b..but Vinsmoke trash him!!"
Watch out when Snack show soon undamaged, someone in this forum would go berserk mode since he always write how Judge beat and took Snack out xD...

So far I had Oven above Niji and Yonji, in my opinion all Vets of BM are above Niji and Yonji. Perhaps Ichiji and Reiju are on same lvl. Snack still could show up next coverstory and defeat them,would be funny as hell for a certain user here.
Lol you acting like oven beat them or sum when we don't know how they got caught and snack couldn't do when he was in front judge? And now he can when they not worry bout no one chasing them? Lol

So Kidd used an attack with bull in it's name.

There's also an admiral called Greenbull.

This said admiral was introduced interacting with Issho, someone who Law has clashed with before.

I still think Issho & Greenbull are fighting Zoro and Sanji, but them fighting Kidd and Law may be a legit possibility, especially if they are relevant by EOS.

I don't know what's worse, the fact u think Base Luffy is that strong, or the fact that you unironically have Law above Kidd.
True

Zoro and Sanji might fight SSG members in that arc. The SSG is said to be strong enough to replace the shichibukai. Given how insane lineage factor abilities can get, I could easily see the WG using science to create someone that could rival Mihawk.

So Zoro gets to fight Mihawk's clone while Luffy takes akainu. imo that's fair.

By logic it should be: Luffy ~ Kid >= Law and Zoro but Oda's writing is weird. The SHC is portrayed as a far superior crew.
Maybe it will be Luffy >= Kid = Zoro >= Law because Luffy will be on a stand-alone lvl and position and his right hand man can be in a higher league than other Vice-Captains.

PK lvl - Luffy
Yonko lvl - Kid, Zoro and Law
All of them are leaders of the next Gen, so they will be around the same lvl. I don’t know how the gap is gonna be between them and I don’t care to be honest because it’s a extreme high diff either way
Zoro = commander level

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
True

Zoro and Sanji might fight SSG members in that arc. The SSG is said to be strong enough to replace the shichibukai. Given how insane lineage factor abilities can get, I could easily see the WG using science to create someone that could rival Mihawk.

So Zoro gets to fight Mihawk's clone while Luffy takes akainu. imo that's fair.
I like the idea of the SSG members being either genetically created monsters, but I think I would prefer if they would fight against allies like Marco for example instead of Zoro and Sanji personally.

It funny that oda want pudding to interact with niji and yonji cus if you remember when they first saw her those two heart eyes gave more expression while ichiji had heart eyes but was calm weird foreshadowing lol

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
:suresure:
"B...buut Aladdin beat Oven, b..b..but Vinsmoke trash him!!"
Watch out when Snack show soon undamaged, someone in this forum would go berserk mode since he always write how Judge beat and took Snack out xD...

So far I had Oven above Niji and Yonji, in my opinion all Vets of BM are above Niji and Yonji. Perhaps Ichiji and Reiju are on same lvl. Snack still could show up next coverstory and defeat them,would be funny as hell for a certain user here.
What's with the Oven wank all of sudden?:milaugh:

You gotta think about BM / Kaido status mate they are like pirates with 20+ years of experience probably so commiting such mistakes is either them being dumbs or just author plot.

Escape sounds logical true.

This was always going to be a issue since Oda does not like to kill .
I mean he don't even kill the bad guys so author plot was always going to be issue with certain things.

Status
Not open for further replies.