Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats all your own assumptions moron. Youre making excuses about zoro being nerfed. No one uses their strongest attack at full strength. They will always be at their last breath when they use it. Stupid
Well you are making assumptions too and its okay to make assumptions since Oda himself is leaving so much to readers assumptions.

Now you seem all riled up and I am sorry I'd I hurt your feelings, didn't know you are so attached to Luffy and your crusade against evil Zoro fans.

Now lemme ask you a question

Have you read arlong park? Zoro could barely do any damage to Arlong because of how nerfed he was.

Zoro was so nerfed he couldn't even move and all of Zoros power comes from physical strength and Haki.

Now lets make a logical assumption but before we do that lets remember the provided context and work with few facts we have.

So first Zoros dialogue to Law
"I will put all my remaining strength into one final attack since I am nearly at my limit"

So the context here is that what ever remaining strength Zoro has in his severely nerfed 30 broken bones body he will put into one attack.

Which he did and he only had enough strength left to do significant damage damage Kaido and scar him but not "Take Kaido down with himself" like Zoro wanted.

Now I would assume if Zoro didn't nerf himself by tanking Hakai Ashura would have taken Kaido down.

Current Zoro should be able to take Kaido down in one or two attacks tho.

Lol it’s funny how 90% of BMs dialogue in this battle is directed at Kidd and every time Kidd and Law do a combo attack, the chapter ends with Kidds attack last. Not to mention he’s tanked way for damage than Law in this fight. Doesn’t seem like a support character to me :jordanmf:
Yeah because support is the one that always gets the final attack. Luffy lost have place support in dressrosa

:gokulaugh:

They are forcing the slander now kinda embarrasing

Thats all your own assumptions moron. Youre making excuses about zoro being nerfed. No one uses their strongest attack at full strength. They will always be at their last breath when they use it. Stupid
Yeah i don't really get this whole nerf aspect shit .
This shonen we talking about people do there strongest attack or most power full at that time etc etc .
After getting the shit beat out of them , it like the most common thing in shonen and shit other ton of media .

Because no one knock kaido off his feet in his human or hybrid form aside from luffy when he got him surprise .
The same for the scabbards when they surprise him , when Kaido went human form on the roof he destroy them and then drink .
Plus Zoro was buying time to stop him from going after luffy so he was at least hoping he would knock him down .
Why does that matter lol, even Oden didn't knock Kaido down in human form but scabbards did that lol, they dropped human Kaido on his ass from across the castle and he was on his back.

Umm no he was not buying time for Luffy and, Zoro came to roof top with one goal and one goal only as he himself said.
TO CUT KAIDO DOWN INTO PIECES

And then Zoro failed to do that since he nerfed himself saving Zoro and he failed to as he himself said
TAKE KAIDO DOWN WITH HIMSELF
Viz did a stupid ass wrong translation lol, Zoro gives two shits about knocking anyone down their feat, he already knocked King down his feet with Oni giri, what did that accomplish??

Yeah i don't really get this whole nerf aspect shit .
This shonen we talking about people do there strongest attack or most power full at that time etc etc .
After getting the shit beat out of them , it like the most common thing in shonen and shit other ton of media .

Zoro is crazy man.. dude is facing death and he's going to win. If theres anyone in this series who has S tier durability, its Zoro. Double the amount of pain of what he had before. Watch him still get up to the roof and slice Kaido down after Luffy beats the snot out of him.
First that's not durability but resiliency (and endurance feat)
Secondly he's not gonna Kill Kaido.

Zoro fans are somehow

I don't see why Oda would give Zoro this grim reaper subplot if ZKK wasn't going to happen

I mean between Kid and law vs Big Mom, and Luffy vs Kaido the arc seems headed to a finish. Why give zoro some other role this late after he's already had his fight? Its probably going to be ZKK.
How would ZKK happen??
How many things will Zoro do??
Will he fight his pain??
Will he fight death??
And after winning against death How will he have strength to kill Kaido??

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I don't see why Oda would give Zoro this grim reaper subplot if ZKK wasn't going to happen

I mean between Kid and law vs Big Mom, and Luffy vs Kaido the arc seems headed to a finish. Why give zoro some other role this late after he's already had his fight? Its probably going to be ZKK.
Oda is killing Zoro. Luffy found himself a new pair of wings already.

The ending is similar to King and Queen ending

Next chapter it will be revealed BM lost, but since no one actually believe this is how BM will leave the story, Wano fights being fake outs have more credibility now

Stop forcing ZkK STUFF

you guys turning everything into "more reasons ZKk will happen"
Oda isn't giving zoro more plot
What is he gonna do? Become erza...get up and fly to the sky to kill Kaido while he was unable to move after Rooftop cause of the broken bones
Now with double the pain, he's gonna get up and do that

You guys don't realise that zoor kiling kaido means Luffy failed to win! Failed to save wano and it is actually Zoro who did it

What One Piece are you guys reading?
Since when anyone else gets to finish he main villain to save the Island other than Luffy?

Status
Not open for further replies.