Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, try learning some punctuation. It looks like I'm reading something that a mental asylum escapee wrote.

Secondly, I didn't say GK > awakening or whatnot. I said awakening is a mode, and not every awakened move automatically > non-awakened move. For example, Red Roc > Kong Gun, even though Kong Gun is of a "stronger mode".

Some awakened moves are not even combat related. You (and some others) were arguing since awakening took a toll on him, every awakened move automatically > every non-awakened move. That makes no sense. Law shortened his life to try to put up that Gamma Knife and room in DR.
yeah its clearly my punctuation affecting your ability to read , cause you cant understand I specifically stated the attacks he used on big mom by necessity are > his non awakened attacks. if he wasnt going to use something that would stagger big mom a lot more than his non-awakened attacks , there's no point in using it at all; but that sort of rational thought is impossible for you to put together. you would rather assume law has something stronger that he deliberately forgot to use and goes to his awakening to use attacks weaker than what he can do without awakening while coming at a massive cost at his ability to even continue fighting .

delusional.

Kidd’s attack are really underwhelming especially next to Law’s :specialmeh:

Law’s attack sent the message that Big Mom’s was really hurt while Kidd’s attack give the impression that she was just pushed away. I expected more from Oda:kriwhat:

You can see she's been baiting Kidd personally, calling him out... wanting to finish him at any cost
This chapter she's shocked kidd is up...meaning Kidd is the one who got hurt the most by Linlin offscreen.
She is very pissed at Kidd... like instead if going after law coz he hit her, she focused on Kidd earnestly
Only a matter of time until we find out what he stole from her territory. There’s a reason why Luffy vs Kaido/Kidd vs Big Mom has been paralleled through paneling throughout the whole arc. Law was not a part of this :kayneshrug:

Always remember who faced Big Mom in chapter 1000

Forgetting Kidd is also the other who can really hurt her.

.btw He didn't use awakening this chapter...he used his basic df skill
There was no assign...he just used magnetic force on himself
Maybe awakening to boost himself

Downplaying Kidd is silly
It is also Kidd's attack which makes BM go full serious each time not Law's
Oda keeps giving Kidd the last blow while BM tanks Law's attack and gets up to only focus on Kidd the most
he used awakening clearly to over power the homies, that is how big mom got out of it initially so he had to counter that. are you reading properly?

Dude he passed our from the damage and the whore has to take care of him and he is still fainted

What are you on about??
He passed out because of his stamina

Not from the damage, and osome isn't doing anything useful, she's trying to take care of him but there's no point, sanji has no broken bones and not even as much as a scratch, he's not even bleeding

Where do you place him??
I have Luffy in 9th place and Zoro at 14th
Post automatically merged:

He passed out because of his stamina

Not from the damage, and osome isn't doing anything useful, she's trying to take care of him but there's no point, sanji has no broken bones and not even as much as a scratch, he's not even bleeding
:milaugh:
This dude lives in his own world lmao

So what about Zoro having not just COC but also an advanced application of it? I mean you can't put Kid over Law just for having COC and then not put Zoro another step ahead for having the COC coating, right?
Both are Inbetweners : zoro with adcoc, Law with awakening (his df is very hax)
With CoC, Law will be >= zoro
With adcoc , Law will be > Zoro once again

Right now, Zoro >= or ~ Law

Status
Not open for further replies.