Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Midd can't take adv coc attacks hence Oda stopped using it :kobeha::kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

Not directly, that attack made a hole and carried him with it
Post automatically merged:

Not directly, that attack made a hole and carried him with it
What kind of nonsense it this?

"Made a hole and carried him with it", dafuq should that even mean. He was hit DIRECTLY and the force which hit him, made a whole afterwards.

The kidd&Law vs Big Mom fight is meh really you see only panel in which they are done or when they use cheap shot.....
No real fight, not clashing, by the way no advcoc......Oda cant take that shit for this fight cuz is the main thing for LuffyvsKaido and partially ZorovsKing :myman:

This is anyway a bigger motorbike but almost the same thing, the franky vs kidd color spread make sense now:suresure::

I really dont like Kidd fighting style, mecha shit from the geggo :suresure::josad:

Is the Anime good or should I start with the manga ?
Anime is bad, at some point they chose different way and it has different ending. They even changed main villain and just turn it into some mid shonen fighting thing. Yeah, they made Abyss group evil as hell, which was something what reader should expect from the very begining, especially having girls like Lotty(name is not a spoiler), who is complete crazy bitch. So...it was even worser then first FMA adaptation. In FMA villains wasn't change except Father who became crazy woman Dante. But in Pandora hearts anime everything, litteraly everything, main plot was changed to the point where it became not related to manga at all. More to that those changes started already from first episodes.
I mean Jun, author of Pandora, build up reputation of someome who don't give a shit what editors said to her. She planned crushing readers heart from begining, and no one was able to change this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.