Kaido ran away from Shanks? Lol

Kaido with only king clashed with shanks entire crew

Besides you destroyed your reasoning as shanks by that logic of yours have better portrayal

Really if BM is down they are tiers apart
Shanks doesn’t have better portrayal. He was shown to be equal to a dying WB

kaido was shown to be equal to BM

If everything related to Bigmom will be wrapped in 02 chapters or so, that would be terrible.

I'm leaning more toward this scenario:
Law & Kidd can incapacitate Bigmom for some time. Followed by a repel technique from Kidd that throws BM out of onigashima and into the sea.
This way its win-win scenario.
  • We get to see Law & Kidd doing good and have some development.
  • Bigmom's crew will do sthg by saving her from drowning.
  • She comes back in Elbaf.
Bigmom's character arc still have some unsolved plots.+ her crew isn't even there to see her demise. That's not what oda did to WB in MR or what's happening with Kaido in Wano.

Ending it so „soon“ only means we will get more kid in the future, since his whole backstory is still open case!
The W against Big mom, for Kid and Law would mean a lot.
In this case both show how important they are for Oda and that at least Kid going to have a fight later against Luffy as Rival.
We speak about a Yonkou, it would mean a lot for Kid victory against a Yonkou.
I dislike the idea however that Bm goes down in next chapter, but for Kid im happy, would love it to see a long fight like @DarkWitch pointed it out.

Idk but in his last chapter reaction King of Lighting said he’d assemble as many creators as he could and go on a rant against Wano if BM goes down.
Oh boy, we will see soo many creators going berserk this week on friday, lmao xD.

I’m here to watch the community meltdown if Big Mom actually goes down.
:ihaha:

King of Lightning and a bunch of other YouTubers said they’d join Morj and Drizzt in the war against Wano if BM went down. The shit storm will be amazing.
:risitavirus:
I really dont get why Kol is so religious about Luffy's talk about returning to WCI but ignores this

and this

and this

it makes no sense for Big mom to win, beyond power level stupidity that is:few:

well, i really don’t know how oda should handle big mom vs kidd and law. if she lost, things would be too rushed but at the same time we need the raid to end since wano is the longest arc so far. if she won, the raid would last too much but it would make more sense according to the feats of big mom, law, and kidd. plus, if big mom won, she wouldn’t let law and kidd live. i think the best solution would be no winners, but again it’s difficult to imagine something to stop the fight. maybe zunesha? in this case however luffy vs kaido should finish before bm vs kidd and law.
that’s said, i expect oda to make bm fall in next 1/2 chapters