Status
Not open for further replies.
Then BM lost as otherwise the raid is failing and only midwits still believe that happening
He might have been trolling tho imo it should take more chapters

though I will gladly take the W now if it means I get to harass people :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

And how the fuck do they know about it?
They get the chapter early, fanscans site used to post chapters on Tuesdays and Wednesday before they started cracking down on them

He might have been trolling tho imo it should take more chapters

though I will gladly take the W now if it means I get to harass people :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

They get the chapter early, fanscans site used to post chapters on Tuesdays and Wednesday before they started cracking down on them
Same, it'd be kind of lame if most of the fight against an emperor happened off-screen but with Oda you never now.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Why is everyone so certain the fight is ending next chapter?
pattern following, ''Sanji vs Queen'' chapter ends with an attack Queen is down next chap
''Zoro vs King'' ends with an attack King is down next chap
Same thing with Robin and jinbe
This chapter is named ''Kid and Law vs BM'' ends with an attack so...

with the amount of jumps Oda has done throughout act 3 at this point the best type of hints would just be who actually appears on the chapter and thats it. Instead of thinking if a grim reaper hint is actually refering to brook, an actual grim reaper or whateve the fuck you can just be happy/mad your fav is in or out of the chap.

pattern following, ''Sanji vs Queen'' chapter ends with an attack Queen is down next chap
''Zoro vs King'' ends with an attack King is down next chap
Same thing with Robin and jinbe
This chapter is named ''Kid and Law vs BM'' ends with an attack so...
Yeah but we're talking about an emperor here, who has the same standing as Kaido. Even if I believe the duo is winning, her treatment should be different from his underlings

Status
Not open for further replies.