Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Man's too afraid of showing his deformed face. What makes you think he has the confidence to even pee in a urinal, yet alone whip it out for a chick?
These are facts.

His face is probably the second thing he learned he needs to hide because it disgusts people.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Middle panel, the Dawgtooth doesn't give AF what anyone thinks of his face, he only hid his face to protect his family lol.
Oh sorry. Katakuri when he was 6 had more courage than 49 year old katakuri.
Post automatically merged:

At least Katakuri and Doflamingo isn't a gimp like King who probably asks Kaido to spank him with his club while saying he's been a bad boy.:funky:
King is a walking chad. The dude is living his best life, in full leather gear and ready to fuck whenever. He probably strolls through wano erect, not giving a fuck about who sees.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Oh sorry. Katakuri when he was 6 had more courage than 49 year old katakuri.
But where did you get that from lol?

If you're going to downplay the manliness of the Dawg, you'd better at least be factual my man lol. The 49 year old Dawg doesn't care about what others think of his face:

Actively tears off his own scarf:

Laughs at the idea of being made fun of as he realizes that his own family are no different from all the others who made fun of him:

My man is oozing self-confidence, he only put his scarf on to protect Discount Wonka-pedo AKA Perospero from getting neg diffed

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
LMFAO. Are you trying to build Kata into something respectable by having him shout at his 15 yo sister who only wants to help him out? Come on @Admiral Lee Hung, you gotta see how messed up that is. First off having to tell off a literal child when you're 3x her age, secondly having said child shit talk you the next moment.
I didn't say he was respectable for shouting at Flampe lol, I said he is oozing self-confidence even when everyone makes fun of his appearance lol. Which is an objective fact.

Besides, Doffy wishes he had this physique