WorstGen Arena

Want you a new round?

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Considering that you wank numerous members of a crew that is named after animals, is themed after animals and that specifically has every direct crew member desire and possess a zoan (i.e. animal) devil fruit then perhaps you should be careful over who you call a furry. :watchout:
I’m not calling Sanic fans furries. I am saying furries are horrible humans without souls. Sanic fans are a few feet fetish posts on deviantart away from that though.
Post automatically merged:

Chad choice :endthis:
I'm surprised you didn't choose Mihawk
Shanks sucks.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I’m not calling Sanic fans furries. I am saying furries are horrible humans without souls. Sanic fans are a few feet fetish posts on deviantart away from that though.

Shanks sucks.
I’ve really come around on furries as of late, definitely ridiculed them mercilessly after my 4chan indoctrination as a teenager but I’ve seen a lot of articles lately about people saving strangers’ lives or donating to charities as their fursonas...considering the shoddy state of our society, we kinda need positive shit like that right now.

Also never thought I’d be defending furf*gs...you either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

W

wordyworm

Just confirming my Mugen!
I'm also surprised no one has picked Cavendish, Fujitora, Brook, Kuina, Tashigi, Ryuma, Zombie Ryuma, 7 Swordsmen of the Mist, Killer Bee, Zatoichi, Guts, Sephiroth, Cloud, Inigo Montoya... so many great sword characters are still left!

It would also be funny to have Rebecca in the mix to see if she attacks anyone or not!

I'm also surprised no one has picked Cavendish, Fujitora, Brook, Kuina, Tashigi, Ryuma, Zombie Ryuma, 7 Swordsmen of the Mist, Killer Bee, Zatoichi, Guts, Sephiroth, Cloud, Inigo Montoya... so many great sword characters are still left!

It would also be funny to have Rebecca in the mix to see if she attacks anyone or not!
I'm surprised not a lot of people pick a bleach character.

I am surprised too. I was thinking of going for Fujitora pr Tashigi, but my name just called it