Then what is luffy who inspires people to kill and live aimlessly just for their hedonistic desires?

Naruto does not defend anyone however naruto understand that the world is bigger than him and He does not always matter. What about luffy? I will become pirate king and inspire everyone to live aimlessly good one dude
The absolute state of Centrist cucks
Let me guess, you snitch on your coworkers if they wanna form a Union?

Fixed
Luffy inspires people to follow their intuition and defy the status quo
This is a good thing imo
Because following your primal insticts is the best thing you can do in your life at all times.
The absolute state of Centrist cucks
Let me guess, you snitch on your coworkers if they wanna form a Union?
Bro listen do not compare goatruto uzumaki to mid d luffy.
Naruto realised his blessings and curses in the world while luffy is someone with superior genes always protected who just wants to do what he pleases. Luffy is a criminal and i can not wait for Koby to defeat him.

What does that even mean?

Luffy is an extreme case of this posing as a counter to all the stuck up, fatalistic, apathetic sheep citizens that populate the One Piece world.
You clearly have no respect for people who do the harder jobs in the society. You consider them worthless etc which is your understanding of the world.

Naruto always remained humble even after he defeated pain and became all known throughout all the villages naruto still remained humble.

Luffy does not know how blessed he is or cares.

@centurion also women were lusting over naruto after naruto beat pain but he did not care. Naruto is not afraid to love.

Are you crazy?
Where are these sudden accussations coming from?
Bro luffy is blessed with his genes. Luffy never had to work hard. Naruto even when he worked hard he realized he was blessed. Luffy would have been a top tier regardless of his path or what he wanted to do.

Naruto understood the world and why it was not about him or the world. Luffy only thinks about himself.

By your logicfrance and england should have never stopped their war