General & Others Ass pulls in Wano

I can't think of anything worse than Zolo getting CoC and AdvCoC in 1 arc
How about going from tiny barely passable as a moutain tier fodder pica level and having almost no fights except for quick clashes and then youre

Alllllllll the wayyyyyyy tooooooooo

Acoc top tier almost moutain range tier attacks because of odens magic haki sword that draws out your latent coc

Lica barely counted as a moutain and should really be classified as an extra large hill

Imagine not being challenged in any form and being shown to be as slow as carrot reaction speed wise and yet somehow you went from that to fighting a fuckin yonko that one shotted your captain at the beginning of the arc and had to have a mini training arc just to develop one set of advanced hakis after just getting advanced coo.

Man's went from getting deep dick penetrated by a nerfed gifters haki less blade to fighting against yonkos with only 1 real last minute fight the entire post ts and 2 other clashes before that.

Jfc the asspulls are ridiculous

Odas really fucking shit in 2021/22

big mom span queen by the tail so she technically pulled his ass
:christindeed:
Post automatically merged:

How about going from tiny barely passable as a moutain tier fodder pica level and having almost no fights except for quick clashes and then youre

Alllllllll the wayyyyyyy tooooooooo

Acoc top tier almost moutain range tier attacks because of odens magic haki sword that draws out your latent coc

Lica barely counted as a moutain and should really be classified as an extra large hill

Imagine not being challenged in any form and being shown to be as slow as carrot reaction speed wise and yet somehow you went from that to fighting a fuckin yonko that one shotted your captain at the beginning of the arc and had to have a mini training arc just to develop one set of advanced hakis after just getting advanced coo.

Man's went from getting deep dick penetrated by a nerfed gifters haki less blade to fighting against yonkos with only 1 real last minute fight the entire post ts and 2 other clashes before that.

Jfc the asspulls are ridiculous

Odas really fucking shit in 2021/22
Zoros entire character was an asspull this arc

Jfc dont get me started. I could go on for hours about zoros plot armor with a giant L and his ridiculous ass pulls he's recieved since wano started

Literally ridiculous how the fanbase justify this shit too when in reality it's bad writing.
I can't think of anything worse than Zolo getting CoC and AdvCoC in 1 arc
Cope. :hapnoel: