Downfall of advanced coc hype

- kinemon tank the kadio advanced coc and still have energy to slab Kaido
- King is the real king who dont need advanced coc and give zoro the hardest fight .
- Yamato with advanced coc is weaker than king , zoro , luffy, and she is struggle the. Fire painting monster created by mere yonko commander level

- Kidd and law beat big mom who is advanced coc user and it has to be on page one.

Advanced coc is new future sight hype.

Watch oda draw akainu don’t have coc and give even harder fight against stronger luffy.

Blackbeard - may don’t have coc nor akainu have it. Freaking sengoku have coc. Garp don’t have coc .

IM is only future coc user That luffy may fight otherwise kaido is last coc user that luffy fought

Never read Toriko, but i've read a lot of manga, so it's kinda hard to rank tbh

manga i've read on the top of my head: Naruto, Boruto, Bleach, Shingeki no Kyojin, Boku no Hero, Kimetsu no Yaiba, Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, One Punch Man, Oyasumi Punpun, Fullmetal Alchemist, Hunter x Hunter, Haikyuu
Read black clover and record of ragnarok. Just do it.

As a fan we want some good story telling of course. Oda somehow is lacking the telling in the latest chapters. He had some good chapters but after these he somehow got lazy.
Compare current one piece to pre ts
Worlds of difference
I don't know what happened to Oda's drawing style. These sketchy, wobbly lines these days, is he just shitting out these chapters in like 1 day or is it because of his health?

Last edited by a moderator: