Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there is not much we can do since spoiler provider are trolls or something else.
I bet in future when admirals do actually good , andearly spoiler omitted the fact.

I remember spoiler provider claim king or jack is afraid of big mom before.

We have take the grain of salt of salt of salt from Dead Sea until thursday.

They don't need to hype villains by defeating other characters. It's not like Kaido needed to go around doing this.

This is why I doubt Blackbeard needs to do anything to Shanks or anyone else, other than show off his prowess to Luffy. SSG will just be a hugely devesating group of scientists and we'll see what they do soon enough. Doesn't require them to defeat a Shichibukai to prove that they are above them
at the moment blackbeard's bounty is 2.2 billion, something will be done to be recognized as a bigger threat.
he is not going to fight luffy with that bounty
and an encounter with shanks and BB is almost certain. go reread his words in mf

YET but still very clear he intends to when the time is right.

It's not, but the Government did prefer it over the possibility of a new Pirate King. I also think the Yonko system contributed in segmenting the world when it should be 'One Piece.'
so what do you suggest the world government would do regarding Yonko Shanks and Bb after BM and Kaido potentially go down.. i doubt the yonko's are just gonna purport like they aren't the rulers of a a good chunk of the new world..
there actually is a good chance that luffy and someone else (potentially kid) becomes a Yonko given Marines don't have the resources to deal with them and surely with Luffy and Kid taking over it would maintain the balance of Power once again and also keep NW turbulent enough for a while for the Marines to reassemble until it situation reaches equilibrium snd the Yonko's have adjusted..

Status
Not open for further replies.