Shanks was literally willing to fight all of them in thst doublespread, not just BB. And BB is going after Pluton most likely, which will incur his huge bounty jump anyway. Or whatever it is that he's trying to go after.

I'm not saying they can't clash, but I think it's all endgame material between Luffy, Shanks and Blackbeard anyway, no 1v1 solo acts. Oda isn't going to offscreen Shanks's crew from BB, nor will he spend 10 chapters showing Shanks' crew getting wrecked by BBs side lol.
"Shanks was literally willing to fight all of them in thst doublespread, not just BB."

you mean with his entire crew? or are you just ignoring the people in the back? rofl

mate shanks entire crew didnt even get a classic introduction in the story , a number of them got their names revealed in an sbs
oda doesnt need to offscreen anything. I am telling you he isnt the final villain you want him to be. imagine ulti page one having their names revealed in an sbs before they get an official introduction in the manga its unprecedented.
if you think he is getting pluton then right now we have arrived at a contradiction

1. that blackbeard wouldn't need to do anything but prove that he is > luffy to be hyped .
2. BB is going after pluton implies he has and will do something to establish himself as the top pirate in the era .

and say he is going after pluton
you think he would just waltz to it ?
that strong people wouldnt be there to try and stop him and fail?
what pirate was shanks so concerned about he went to the gorosei

cant spell out luffy's mortal enemy anymore than this .

shanks isnt an endgame villain for luffy .

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
so what do you suggest the world government would do regarding Yonko Shanks and Bb after BM and Kaido potentially go down.. i doubt the yonko's are just gonna purport like they aren't the rulers of a a good chunk of the new world..
The government was content with not doing anything but let the old system play out, but that's no longer the case now that they are adopting a scorched earth mentality. And Linlin and Kaido's fall will leave a steep power vacuum that every Pirate will vie for. For reference, it took almost a year for a new Emperor to fill the void left by Newgate. Now double that and against a more proactive Government, it will take a long time for anyone to establish themselves during that chaos.