Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So zunisha was joyboy's nakama? That's awesome.
We will see legendary fruits in the future not just zunisha's imo.
Big mom is a beast through the end lol.
I don't get how sanji are happy about this but anyway..
Kid and law did amazing job, it seems that all the good guys weren't ready to take out the bad guys.
Let's not forget that law and kid didn't have a pu like the strawhats but they did amazing.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
YAMATO STARTED HER SUBPLOT TO DESTROY THE BOMBS BACK IN 1028 WHICH CAME OUT ON OCTOBER 11TH

BIG MOM TAKES CARE OF HER SUBPLOT WITH YAMATO ONLY ATTACKING THE SPIRIT ONCE IN CHAPTER 1040, WHICH COMES OUT FEBRUARY 13TH

YAMATO SPENT 4 MONTHS RUNNING TO A SUBPLOT AND SHE DID PRACTICALLY NOTHING WITH IT.

She gets credit for stopping the bombs from blowing up, but holy shit. 4 months just to have it taken care of just like that.
:kailaugh:
Lolda:whitepress:

YAMATO STARTED HER SUBPLOT TO DESTROY THE BOMBS BACK IN 1028 WHICH CAME OUT ON OCTOBER 11TH

BIG MOM TAKES CARE OF HER SUBPLOT WITH YAMATO ONLY ATTACKING THE SPIRIT ONCE IN CHAPTER 1040, WHICH COMES OUT FEBRUARY 13TH

YAMATO SPENT 4 MONTHS RUNNING TO A SUBPLOT AND SHE DID PRACTICALLY NOTHING WITH IT.

She gets credit for stopping the bombs from blowing up, but holy shit. 4 months just to have it taken care of just like that.
:kailaugh:
Over a volume of that? Kill me

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Law coming in clutch AGAIN with an "anti-heal" move to prevent Big Mom from recovering.
Meanwhile Kidd: "haha, laser go brrrrrrrr".

Holy fucking shit it's actually fucking abysmal the difference in these two characters.
Law is legit awesome and worth a lot. Definitely deserves that 5th place in the popularity poll. But Kid..I'm actually so disappointed in how Oda handles this character....Killer is fucking cool, but Kidd....

And Yamato actually got a "sanji running around for nothing" treatment as well.
Completely useless plot since she didn't do anything to solve the "bomb problem". All because Oda NEEDED Luffy to 1v1 Kaido because..."Luffy's show".

What pisses me off is that this arc is gonna have the most bombastic lore reveals in the entire story. It actually makes me fucking mad that these things are being revealed on this fucking garbage ass arc.
Nah fam. I tried. I really tried to set my expectations to below fucking 0, but STILL it isn't enough to how BAD Oda handles this raid.
I just can't.
Fuck it.
Wano is trash. T-R-A-S-H.
I hope Kaido wins and kills everyone in the alliance.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Well yeah but she did stop the bomb and everyone would have been fucked without that, just like Momo probably won't properly stop Onigashima, but even pushing it back to where he did saved a lot of people from puncture wille+this explosion.
To spend 4 months doing that though???

It's why I said she gets credit for stopping the bombs. But why wasn't this a big moment for her? It's basically got brushed aside this chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.