Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
effective? lol more like retrads, they almost led the whole mink tribe in the brink of annihilation, because they are so stupid while facing jack.
They didn't let Jack capture Raizo

Inuarashi defeated Jack, Neko Perospero, Raizo Fukurukuju

Nekomamushi even brought Marco and Izo to Onigashima, a fondamental help

Calling it now gents. There is going to be a scene where luffy is down and exhausted and when kaido is about to deliver that last blow oda is going to have zoro pop up which will shock everyone cuz we would have panned away from the reaper situation with him. Zoro is going to say something cool like "your Era is over or hands off my captain".

In a double spread zoro is going to land an infused advanced coc ashura and luffy is going to land his big advsnced coc infused attack.

Either that of zoro is landing his attack before or after luffys. It's coming gents prepare yourselves

Show me the narration box telling us that Aokiji defeated Jozu.

Do you even realize how stupid you sound?
No it doesn't. You're trying to cope your way out of this. Jozu was down, defeated and crippled for the entire war, he had to be carried by his nakama to leave.

Akainu was back and fought the WBP. If he was Ko'ed even 2 seconds he would've fallen into the sea below and died but that didn't happen.

Here we have an official box declaring Kid and Law the winner which means BM has lost. I'm not coping nor shitting on BM, it's just what the manga tells us.

Kidd needs to get more creative, he could have put assign S on himself and N on the enemy. Big Mom would not be able to lay a physical finger on him. And if she tried to force the matter Damned Punk + Repel from the magnetic force of assign and we would see another fat fuck flying out of Wano

The fact that she never used it in an all out battle is prove that Adv CoC doesn't change anything in BM's performance, what kind of cope is that?

BM's speed and offensive capabilities is trash. She isn't beating Fujitora.
Adv coc is OP we know it , her not using it and focusing on her DF doesn't mean she can't use it at all

Remember for most part they weren't giving her opportunity to attack with only exception being law at the end

She easily is , fuji is glass canon her lightning attacks will hurt him bad and fuji's attacks are going to do jack shit to her

Meteors are meaningless in cqc combat

No it doesn't. You're trying to cope your way out of this. Jozu was down, defeated and crippled for the entire war, he had to be carried by his nakama to leave.

Akainu was back and fought the WBP. If he was Ko'ed even 2 seconds he would've fallen into the sea below and died but that didn't happen.

Here we have an official box declaring Kid and Law the winner which means BM has lost. I'm not coping nor shitting on BM, it's just what the manga tells us.
I‘m not denying that BM is defeated for now but you’re making it sound like Law & Kid defeated her all by themselves even though they got help from the bombs & kanjuro

Status
Not open for further replies.