Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Him deforming himself is still a possibility β€˜cause he’s a logia, I think Kuzan also did it earlier when WB stabbed him
Except vista and Marco did sneak attack on akainu. He respond ?!!. Akainu is already angry at jinbe.

Luffy sneak attack smoker and able to hit him in pre timeskip.

Future sight require calm mind which akainu is opposite of it.
Kuzan is calm and able to dodge Whitebeard spear attack. Jonz able to hit Kuzan becabuse of sneak attack like vista and Marco sneak attack on akainu.

so akainu tank Marco and vista sneak attack.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
I swear Momo might revive character analysis Akai2. Legit one of the best character arcs in OP. Never thought he'd turn out like this.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
β€Ž
Her durability and endurance is her only great stat which was expected given her nature.

Basically all other fighting abilities that BM has shown were trash. Speed, Haki, AP, lethality, fighting IQ, versatility.

Her healing power was neat though. Still, her apparently strongest moved looked like a cheap version off Magellan's venom demon.

I really doubt that BM had any chance of winning. Her strategy was too endure all attacks until Law and Kid are down.
Lol, what type of contrived logic are you trying to run with here. Just know that indivdually, Kidd or Law would push any admiral to extreme difficulty and would likely beat someone like Fujitora

Him deforming himself is still a possibility β€˜cause he’s a logia, I think Kuzan also did it earlier when WB stabbed him
Aokiji's case was pretty clear, even before Katakuri many theorized he shapeshifted. But before the WCI final fight everyone basically assumed Akainu tanked it due to his complaint of haki users, so did the anime where he even bleed. But there's no ultimate answer i guess lol

Status
Not open for further replies.