Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter with BM dropping some hints on Wano and One Piece and Momo dropping info on Zunesha and Joy Boy.

What the disscussion in the threat is about: zorotards insecurity that Law dick is bigger than Zoro one.

Those guys are a joke

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Chapter with BM dropping some hints on Wano and One Piece and Momo dropping info on Zunesha and Joy Boy.

What the disscussion in the threat is about: zorotards insecurity that Law dick is bigger than Zoro one.

Those guys are a joke
Did you follow the thread yesterday? Today's a mensa meeting compared to that. Probably the first time I was legit disappointed in this forum lol

Those guys are a joke
excellent chapter it seems like oda found a good understandable way of getting rid of a yonko without showing them being weak + she actually could survive because of her last words... Big mom IS A MENACE, if law couldn't interrupt the sound, she was gonna heal and become stronger and stronger killing everybody..., only law could counter her ability.... she wields napoleon, but Napoleon lost the battle of trafalgar in our history IRL... Nice from oda

It at least looked scary when Enel did it.:catsweat:
I gave uo on Big mom’s lighting attacks when she made a lightning bolt BIGGER than the Onigashima Skull, and then hit Kid and Killer POINT BLANK, then two pages later they appear after getting hit by mountain sized Lightning and they are CLEAN

If you dont remember this attack, i dont blame you… Its literally the most unremarkable thing that you probably forgot it, yet its the largest elemental attack in the series… And it did nothing

Law needed Room for Tashigi and his biggest room to date for Vergo. If Law cut Big Mom's Misery without Room, it means Misery is that weak, not that Law is stronger than Zoro.
I think the spoiler provider is wrong about Law cutting Misery. I believe Law used his DF but not awakening. It's only Awakening where he coat his sword.

The spoiler stated Law already had activated a new room.

"Law uses a new technique called “R Room: Silent” which is inspired by Corazón's Nagi Nagi no Mi power. With it, Law creates a sphere around Big Mom that blocks the sounds she makes. This prevents Big Mom voice reaches their nakamas or Kaidou's subordinates."

It wouldn't be surprised if that that room has the powers his normal room just additional powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.