Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BB the coward runs from top tier. He’s luck to even be compared to Law/Luffy. He’s a has been loser from WB era, that cheated his way into power in Laws era. Not to be confused with actual generational talent like Law.
Era of who? Low the every arc Luffy cheerleader cuck who couldn't even defeat the weakest Yonko in a 1v2? Teach canonically has two devil fruits stated to be above Ope. He negs Low with a Black Vortex/Quake combo. :steef:

Island slashes becaus of ope fruit
Those island slashes didnt help him against doffy who had better haki
I thought OpOp slashes were normal swordsmanship Ztard. Island slashes >>> Big horn lvl
:lulz:
Zoro shits on law
Acoc>>>trash ope fruit like doffy said
Zoro>law
Yamato>low
Sure, to Ztards. The rest of us normal people will all know Law>Zoro . Zoro best attribute his slashes. Law dwarfs the loser. Mihawk would be so disappointed y’all.
:milaugh:

Fake run out of energy true. Where did I see this again? Oh yeah Zoro. There is only one Zoro panel which tell us nothing but you said that saved this chapter. Lol, the amount of cocksucking is next to none.
You should be clear by now that I don't care about One Piece anymore due to its shit-tier writing. The one and only thing that keeps me reading is Zoro. So please continue licking Oda ass as you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.