Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yeah Zoro “dominated” and now he’s at death’s door. Don’t forget, that KOH is Zoro going all out and King still managed to hold his ground. King was also fighting for at least an hour against Marco before fighting a fully healed Zoro and he even stated he was tired and close to his limit. If they’re both fresh, King could win and outlast KoH timer. Stamina is obviously a factor and Law, Kid, and BM have been going at it since the rooftop
I said nothing that's against what you've said. KoH Zoro dominated King because he's practically a top-tier with AP that surpasses most top-tiers. I've been saying other top tiers too can dominte him the same way in their own way. The issue is with some of our friends pretending YC1s are fodder to BM to elevate Kid and Law which is wrong on so many levels.

Who’s feats/portrayal behind who again
:saden:
Team feats? Idk man.

As I said law is meant to be behind, crying and yelling bout him right now kinda makes you look so insecure .

There's no more hopeless fan that the one who think his favorite character is above plot.
Shanks, Mihawk , Fujitora, oden,etc all by plot have a set destiny to be behind by Zoro.
Law is just one of the bunch next to them.

If you can't understand that then don't overreact when we clown you.

acc to the panel u provided , it legit shows the corresponding holes in onigashima are of the same size .
:usoprice:
I'm sorry is this some way to cap the fact that Law has one of the Top 2 feats of the manga? The hole on the ground >> hole in Onigashima, when Momo literally says "where did that HUGE hole come from?"

Still Zero indication any of these characters are actually faster then Kid tho right
:seriously:
Are you fucking serious? Literally look how kata and king are drawn whilst moving comparatively to kidd. Is all you can argue is the speed part? When literally the only one's that kidd Could possibly outspeed is shiryu and that's bc we know nothing of them or their shit. Look at how terribly kidd reacts to attacks, look at how he can't even compete with law, Zoro or Luffy in speed on roof top. I'm not looking for the panels to prove this bc literally every kidd panel proves my fucking point

You think is linked to her awakening?

Like this limitless ( apparently) power.
I think the ability of her to suck the soul of other people is awakening.

Kid used Assign/Magnetism on Big Mom = Awakening

Law used R-Room on Big Mom = Awakening

BM using the Soru Soru on other people's souls imo is her awakening. Any Soul Pocus/Life or X is her awakening.

All the Zoro fans shambling to make sense of the obvious
:kailaugh:

Zoro a false conqueror
Zoro max diff the weakest YC1, who is barely about a YC2+
Zoro needs to fight death when everyone else can just rest and sleep to heal. And the injuries are from a weak opponent
Zoro needed Oden's haki magic sword to listen to music before it activated and saved him.

No wonder his fans are on suicide watch

:rolaugh:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Ur first post said, Meme can’t defeat Marco. Which is a gag at best dog.
king/Marco get destroyed by meme. like every other YC does against top tier.​
There is a stark difference b/w BM admitting she can't beat Marco, which she did, and me saying Marco is as strong as Big Mom. I even clarified it in my very first quote to you that the statement doesn't prove he's as strong as her.

Obviously, this doesn't mean Marco is as strong as BM but it does mean something.
You're just too focused on insulting me for Law's glory that you misread what I was saying, and it's perfectly fine but don't try to make your mistake right.

Status
Not open for further replies.