Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why people are saying big mom is supposed to be more durable than Akainu. When feats show opposite.

Whitebeard quake has shockwaves damage like earth quake in real life.

Oda say Whitebeard quake fruit is strongest Paramecia fruit. It is stronger than law fruit and big mom fruit.

Akainu got hit twice by Whitebeard from behind with free hit. No bones broken. Akainu is not ko . Fossa state Akainu is not down . Akainu ready to fight Whitebeard commanders .

Big mom say law attacks are like shockwaves which it broke her bones which she need to soul to heal herself. It is not even island level attack as law and yonko fans believe it.

Even king is more durable than big mom when comparing to bomb explosion.

Akainu is more durable than king and big mom. Reason is Marco compare.

Marco can made king bleed even he has fire on it.
Yet Marco and vista sneak attack can’t make Akainu bleed while Akainu is angry and focus on jinbe.

Last edited:
Kroom cuts are non physical, therefore King won’t trigger his explosion

also a mere explosion is not killing Law lmao
kroom's cuts still penetrates tho , it just doesn hurt , they go through . and yes that explosion kills law , it would have killed zoro if he didn't defend it with armanent haki and considering kroom takes a hell of a stamina i doubt law can do the same and he also doesnt has much armanent feats which shows he will survive even if he defended against it .

These Zoro fans are a joke, don't the guys get tired of talking nonsense? Do they think, that does anyone other than their fanatical group , really believe that King has a chance against Law? pathetic as usual.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He stabbed meme with Kroom
She's bleeding from his sword here

Bottom panel you can see She's bleeding from the sword being stabbed into her

Not sure why people are saying big mom is supposed to be more durable than Akainu. When fears show opposite.

Whitebeard quake has shockwaves damage like earth quake in real life.

Oda say Whitebeard quake fruit is strongest Paramecia fruit. It is stronger than law fruit and big mom fruit.

Akainu got hit twice by Whitebeard from behind with free hit. No bones broken. Akainu is not ko . Fossa state Akainu is not down . Akainu ready to fight Whitebeard commanders .

Big mom say law attacks are like shockwaves which it broke her bones which she need to soul to heal herself. It is not even island level attack as law and yonko fans believe it.

Even king is more durable than big mom when comparing to bomb explosion.

Akainu is more durable than king and big mom. Reason is Marco compare.

Marco can made king bleed even he has fire on it.
Yet Marco and vista sneak attack can’t make Akainu bleed while Akainu is angry and focus on jinbe.
Its more endurance. Bm is more durable than Akainu

When you'll make the punishment thread tomorrow I'll propose that every voluntary candidate can share 2 days of penitence with each vote.
Meaning that, for every person agreeing, 2 days of forced avi will be switched from you to that person.

For example: if you have to wear selected avis for 270 days and 40 people offer themselves to share the punishment, this means that your punishment decreases to 190 days.

I'm of course the first candidate.
:endthis:
I will be share the punishment.

‘’since it is one year. We split it out.
I get 4 month punishment. Pantheos get 4 month punishment. You get 4 months punishment.

Yup, he can do that better than Big Mom's Homie:

King's can move a hundred times faster than Big Mom and her homies combined.​
Now where’s the panels of King being attacked, while tanking an attack?? Irrelevant context, just that irrelevant content

This guys air slashes, can be dodge by dragon Kaido. At point blank range hardly impressive
:jackcopium:

I am talking about the panel of Big Mom's Iron homies pushing back Law and Kid together.
No u weren’t lol, anyway it’s easily debunked by Law dodging assign Aoe completely moments earlier.
You can also add the panel of Kid saving Law from the same homies after the second Shock Wille but I decided to spare him from that as he was beaten to death in that panel.
Lls we both know this was what u originally was talking about... But it’d course look idiotic, so u choice wisely. Now how bout those feats, implying King can react to prometheus mid attack.
:lulz:

B

Ballel

Practically almost never.

I was an anime addict mostly, for over 10 years and not really a manga follower. I did watch every episode until Zou kicked in.

I built my knowledge mostly by chapter spoilers here on WG, discussions, and personally checking pieces of story by myself every now and then to confirm what folks were claiming.
The real question is: why do you mind gaining "knowledge" about a manga that you don't like to read? What is the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.