I remember few years backpeople said toriko will defeat one piece and days of one piece were over. Look who is the one laughing ?
The same happen right now again, see many post of people who laugh at One piece because KnY beating it right now in every category. But don´t forget, Oda didn´t yet go all out, with the war in wano and also after wano, he can still make a big hype around his manga with would bring back much more sales then before.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I remember few years backpeople said toriko will defeat one piece and days of one piece were over. Look who is the one laughing ?
He is the laughing one

Post automatically merged:

The same happen right now again, see many post of people who laugh at One piece because KnY beating it right now in every category. But don´t forget, Oda didn´t yet go all out, with the war in wano and also after wano, he can still make a big hype around his manga with would bring back much more sales then before.
Oh is KnY above right now? I remember last year in october or smth this was told and then reverted.

Oh is KnY above right now? I remember last year in october or smth this was told and then reverted.
New Informations for Saling of KnY:

KnY currently:

@ScotchInformer

KnY is now the third best in the list and it can beat One piece first and second rank aswell....

@dizzy2341 , @dirtyLarry , @Admiral Lee Hung , @Bogard , @Sentinel , @Den_Den_Mushi
If this going continue, it gonna beat One Piece best year and get the first place.

D

Deleted member 83

okay, is this Manga that good?
And Op is not even top 10 or do i miss something?
I think it’s okay.
For your second question, that list is just for the week of February 10, if nothing extraordinary happens it shouldn’t be on the list, most people who wanna hop on the 90 something volume train already did so long time ago. Wait for volume 96 in April to see it on the list.