Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
--That happened in ten days continuous battle :seriously: ; WB with zero dura or healing defeated Akainu :endthis:

--Mama has both good dura and healing which works instantly:fullmom:
It's not like they aimed to destroy anything, the crossfire was enough to do this. Imagine they actually tried to destroy the island.
not my fault if Meme stamina only last 15 minutes with her doing jackshit to the livefloor:josad:

End of Act 1:

End of Act 2:

This chapter:
Shows that Hiyori is currently playing the shamisen
Also doesn't show Kazenbo fully dead and shows that there are still bombs in the armory.
Also shows us how strong these bombs can be in this chapter.
The almost unanimous opinion that Act 3 ends in tragedy...
:chopoff::chopoff::chopoff:
Yall dudes desperate lol

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Yall dudes desperate lol
It's worth noting that Hiyori is in a position to end Act 3 like she has been during the endings of the other acts, I know Act 3 is memed as never-ending, but it is something that should end eventually. Only way it happens otherwise is if Oda legit just dropped the Act structure he was going for in this arc.

Can’t wait to hopefully see Franky save Zoro, or possibly some other straw hat (I don’t need to see anymore Marco tbh plot device bird can be dealing with CP give me more Straw hats). Seems like the Reaper was just a hallucination because of Zoros pain, doubt he’s dead but seems very likely to be down. Wonder what plot powers will bring him back…

With the BM fight officially “Done”, this really doesn’t seem like the end of BMs character. She is likely going to awaken her memories from Elbaf and Mother Carmel leading to her being involved in that plot

Not sure how to feel about Yamato and Momo storyline still, seems like Oda just needs to do something with them so he made the bomb plot to do that.

Whatever, time for 5-10 chapters of Luffy vs Kaido then Kaido flashback showing us young Rox more than likely, then we’re done with Wano. We’re so close boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.