Versus Battle Getojaku vs Yuta

Who wins?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Getojaku takes on Yuta.

Sendai Colony, no bystanders. Aim to kill.

Who ya got?

VS

According to Kenjaku, Geto was stronger than Yuta in their fight

so how does he fare against Getojaku, who is stronger and has absorbed Mahito as well? Note that Yuta also got stronger.

Discuss

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Getojaku takes on Yuta.

Sendai Colony, no bystanders. Aim to kill.

Who ya got?

VS

According to Kenjaku, Geto was stronger than Yuta in their fight

so how does he fare against Getojaku, who is stronger and has absorbed Mahito as well? Note that Yuta also got stronger.

Discuss
If Yuta didn't have a new Rika I'd say that Getojaku might've taken it in High/Extreme diff because Yuta is a different monster now. He ain't that scary kid anymore but as I said he has new Rika now.

Yuta wins.

Bonus mention. Imagine Yuta is still yet to reveal his Domain.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
If Yuta didn't have a new Rika I'd say that Getojaku might've taken it in High/Extreme diff because Yuta is a different monster now. He ain't that scary kid anymore but as I said he has new Rika now.
Not seeing this tbh. Getojaku>Geto>Yuta one year ago. Getojaku>Geto>Yuta one year ago>No Rika chan Yuta imo.

Or at best no Rika chan Yuta would be like Yuta with Rika a year ago level.

I honestly think Getojaku takes it, tho I wouldn't be surprised if Yuta won either.

Bonus mention. Imagine Yuta is still yet to reveal his Domain.
Domain Yuta would be crazy tbh. But so would Kenjaku. Maximum Uzumaki is hella strong.

Seth

โ€Ž
Not seeing this tbh. Getojaku>Geto>Yuta one year ago. Getojaku>Geto>Yuta one year ago>No Rika chan Yuta imo.

Or at best no Rika chan Yuta would be like Yuta with Rika a year ago level.

I honestly think Getojaku takes it, tho I wouldn't be surprised if Yuta won either.

Domain Yuta would be crazy tbh. But so would Kenjaku. Maximum Uzumaki is hella strong.
The problem with Kenjaku is that he appears to be more of a planner than a fighter. I'm sure he can defend himself but from his actions, it appears he ain't that strong but more so smart.

You have to literally be Sukuna to have a shot at current Yuta.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
The problem with Kenjaku is that he appears to be more of a planner than a fighter. I'm sure he can defend himself but from his actions, it appears he ain't that strong but more so smart.

You have to literally be Sukuna to have a shot at current Yuta.
Eh not sure that I agree with that tbh. He's in Geto's body and has shown to be pretty strong. He thought he could beat both Jogo and Mahito in a fight and that was before he absorbed Mahito. He has immense amounts of cursed energy and is quite strong. I think he's gonna be a powerhouse. Sure Yuta might surpass him in the future but for now I think Getojaku has the edge.

Seth

โ€Ž
Eh not sure that I agree with that tbh. He's in Geto's body and has shown to be pretty strong. He thought he could beat both Jogo and Mahito in a fight and that was before he absorbed Mahito. He has immense amounts of cursed energy and is quite strong. I think he's gonna be a powerhouse. Sure Yuta might surpass him in the future but for now I think Getojaku has the edge.
Depending on how the story goes we might get the answer soon. Although I warn you. You underestimate Yuta. You are playing a safe card saying "in the future Yuta will surpass XYZ". You are sleeping on him too much bro. You will see soon.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Depending on how the story goes we might get the answer soon. Although I warn you. You underestimate Yuta. You are playing a safe card saying "in the future Yuta will surpass XYZ". You are sleeping on him too much bro. You will see soon.
Yeah I think we might get an answer soon. I don't lol. The only people I am confident are stronger than Yuta now are Gojo, full power Sukuna and Getojaku. Hakari is a toss up imo, depending on the fever, and Yuta cleans up the rest.

Seth

โ€Ž
Yeah I think we might get an answer soon. I don't lol. The only people I am confident are stronger than Yuta now are Gojo, full power Sukuna and Getojaku. Hakari is a toss up imo, depending on the fever, and Yuta cleans up the rest.
Getojaku is a schemer who can defend himself but he is not vastly overpowered. Without Geto's surprise trick, Gojo would annihilate all of them in the Shibuya metro station.

Jogo and Mahito are walking power tanks. They are not experienced.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Getojaku is a schemer who can defend himself but he is not vastly overpowered. Without Geto's surprise trick, Gojo would annihilate all of them in the Shibuya metro station.
Scheming against Gojo is not a bad thing lol. He knows how powerful the six eyes users are and Gojo is the strongest character in the manga. Gojo cleaning up house in Shibuya does not mean Getojaku is weak. He just knows he doesn't have the sauce to take on the GOAT.

Jogo and Mahito are walking power tanks. They are not experienced.
Nah they've been curses for a long time. Jogo definitely. They have experience. Getojaku was them > prior to absorbing potentially the strongest of the nature curses in Mahito. Now he's even stronger and perhaps getting stronger and stronger as well.

Seth

โ€Ž
Scheming against Gojo is not a bad thing lol. He knows how powerful the six eyes users are and Gojo is the strongest character in the manga. Gojo cleaning up house in Shibuya does not mean Getojaku is weak. He just knows he doesn't have the sauce to take on the GOAT.

Nah they've been curses for a long time. Jogo definitely. They have experience. Getojaku was them > prior to absorbing potentially the strongest of the nature curses in Mahito. Now he's even stronger and perhaps getting stronger and stronger as well.
He needed a trick for Gojo that's all there is to it.

Until further notice, I won't change my mind.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yuta the young goat is second only to Gojo. You will see soon.
That's fine, but Gojo whoops his ass lol. Kenjaku most likely beats him too.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yuta is stronger than anyone Gojo ever bodied/defeated ( Toji is excluded ).
We don't know that. And Gojo is stronger than all nature curses and Getojaku together lol, and they are easily stronger than Yuta.

Doesn't yuta have the potential to surpass gojo? Prime yuta at the very least will be a high diff fight
According to Kenjaku no. Though I agree that Yuta will probably reach the levels where he's a real fight for Gojo.