Memes in case WW3 starts

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
β€Ž
Lets be honest and admit that NATO and the US is engaging in Western Imperialism. Putin's actions are not acceptable but, what the fuck is NATO doing expanding post cold war? Like WTF is russia and its shitty GDP capable of doing to Europe as a whole?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Lets be honest and admit that NATO and the US is engaging in Western Imperialism. Putin's actions are not acceptable but, what the fuck is NATO doing expanding post cold war? Like WTF is russia and its shitty GDP capable of doing to Europe as a whole?
No one in NATO except USA wants war.

France and Germany are heavily against it

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
β€Ž
Russia gdp is half of texas:suresure:

I guess it's just Russia got nukes.

Expanding doesn't mean they want war tho, it's not like they are forcing those countries to join them anyway.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
β€Ž
No one in NATO except USA wants war.

France and Germany are heavily against it
Well America is NATO. America's imperialism boner supersedes all other input. And what did European leaders think was going to happen when NATO tries to further expand East?

I'm not defending Putin but it's a straight up dare for NATO to be right on your doorstep and you do nothing about it.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Well America is NATO. America's imperialism boner supersedes all other input. And what did European leaders think was going to happen when NATO tries to further expand East?

I'm not defending Putin but it's a straight up dare for NATO to be right on your doorstep and you do nothing about it.
Putin already won. He called bullshit on Biden and the rest and won.

USA wants war because they can just ship out.more guns