What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Luffy: "I won't stop attacking you until I run out of strength!!! I will definitely kick you out of “Wanokuni”!!!!".

So Kaido will survive :josad:
Luffy's enemies always do.
BM, King and Queen will survive to but they will flee too.
they will lose some of their power too. and since they are all already at the peak of their power, they will be weaker after the arc. and maybe they turn to be Luffy's subordinates someday.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
- We briefly see what happens in other parts of Onigashima (Jinbe, Zoro, Nami, Usopp...)
- We briefly see what happens in other parts of Onigashima (Jinbe, Zoro, Nami, Usopp...)
:zosmug:

Hopefully, we see some Sanji as well since it seems like it's updating on everybody.
:stealthblack:
except Carrot

- CP0 boss receives new orders from the Gorousei: “Straw Hat Luffy” must be eliminated immediately.
Don´t tell me they now go above and try to interfere Luffy vs Kaido?
Then GG to the CP0 Bosses, they not going survive this since Kaido and Luffy will soon goo all out, they really end up as fodders who got used as hypetool to showcase Kaido and Luffy new powers if they really not wait until the battle is over, if they interfere it right now during the battle, they going clapped for sure...
Seems like Oda way to take the CP0 for now out of the game, with only bring left one member who could taked out by the alliance.

:zosmug:

Hopefully, we see some Sanji as well since it seems like it's updating on everybody.
:stealthblack:
He's on law submarine under surgery.

Don´t tell me they now go above and try to interfere Luffy vs Kaido?
Then GG to the CP0 Bosses, they not going survive this since Kaido and Luffy will soon goo all out, they really end up as fodders who got used as hypetool to showcase Kaido and Luffy new powers if they really not wait until the battle is over, if they interfere it right now during the battle, they going clapped for sure...
Seems like Oda way to take the CP0 for now out of the game, with only bring left one member who could taked out by the alliance.
I think it's just setting them up to try to attack Luffy post Kaido fight

Status
Not open for further replies.