What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy.....time has finally come to drop a big theory post about Shanks if the awakened fruit is about Luffy (seems to be now; Zunisha probably was a red herring).

Think about it:

- Luffy gets his bounty in 902, we get a big reaction from Shanks

- 907, Shanks goes to the Gorosei to talk about a "certain pirate"

- During Wano, we get literally the most RANDOM lore drop of WsW losing the Gomu Gomu No Mi to Shanks and a person named Nika

- The Gorosei talk about a Devil Fruit that has a fake and true name, once they "realize" something amongst each other (unknown if it was due to Zunisha or not.)

- Now, 4 chapters later, they are having CP0 desperately eliminate Luffy.

I have a big feeling Shanks was talking to the Gorosei about Luffy and his fruit. Why? That's unknown, but it's clear to me he is setting them on a collision course. It seems clear now that Shanks potentially gave Luffy his fruit on purpose, but might be doing so on his own terms.

Why did Shanks go to the Gorosei only after he saw Luffy's bounty? Nothing else happened at the time. What did he tell them? To me it seems they didn't believe whatever he said to them until something occurred in Wano (i.e. Zunisha arriving). Why would he even tell them this?

I'm telling you, something SUPER fucky is going on here. Ask yourself the biggest question:

If the awakened fruit is Luffy, why does the Gorosei care about this now? Why are they only going after him after that realization?
BRUHH, what a great theory, I can really see this happening...

CP0 turned into Flampe :josad:
Lol would be sad but kinda can see Oda doing this. First he hyped the CP0 as monsters who even trashed Drake,Apoo and two numbers, who seems unstoppable on their mission, only to used them on Kaido/Luffy as hypetools...
As I said as long as theey not go right now above, they been okay but if they join the these two during their battle, game over CP0...

Oh boy.....time has finally come to drop a big theory post about Shanks if the awakened fruit is about Luffy (seems to be now; Zunisha probably was a red herring).

Think about it:

- Luffy gets his bounty in 902, we get a big reaction from Shanks

- 907, Shanks goes to the Gorosei to talk about a "certain pirate"

- During Wano, we get literally the most RANDOM lore drop of WsW losing the Gomu Gomu No Mi to Shanks and a person named Nika

- The Gorosei talk about a Devil Fruit that has a fake and true name, once they "realize" something amongst each other (unknown if it was due to Zunisha or not.)

- Now, 4 chapters later, they are having CP0 desperately eliminate Luffy.

I have a big feeling Shanks was talking to the Gorosei about Luffy and his fruit. Why? That's unknown, but it's clear to me he is setting them on a collision course. It seems clear now that Shanks potentially gave Luffy his fruit on purpose, but might be doing so on his own terms.

Why did Shanks go to the Gorosei only after he saw Luffy's bounty? Nothing else happened at the time. What did he tell them? To me it seems they didn't believe whatever he said to them until something occurred in Wano (i.e. Zunisha arriving). Why would he even tell them this?

I'm telling you, something SUPER fucky is going on here. Ask yourself the biggest question:

If the awakened fruit is Luffy, why does the Gorosei care about this now? Why are they only going after him after that realization?
Shanks is final villain, Luffy takes out WG and other yonkou, shanks slips in steal the yonkou ponegylphs whilst they recover from Luffy, meets him at raftel to take Luffy's glory. If we see shanks appear at all at the end of this WCI cover story I'm putting money on this shit

- Orochi is trapped by the roof of the room. Komurasaki reveals her true identity to Orochi.
Looking forward to seeing how this is resolved. Will we finally see what Denjiro has been up to?
- Kaidou remembers, in a small flashback, the first time he met Big Mom when he was 15 years old. "I am Linlin!! The woman who will become the king of the seas!!!"
Give me that sweet, sweet Rocks Pirates info.

Status
Not open for further replies.