What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy uses Snakeman at the end of the chapter, and attacks Kaidou with a new technique called “Gomu Gomu no Hydra”.
- Luffy: "I won't stop attacking you until I run out of strength!!! I will definitely kick you out of “Wanokuni”!!!!"

Its fuckin obvious luffy gonna run out of haki in 10 minutes and thats not enough to put down kaido, so there gonna interfrence in their fight, its either marco, cp0 or luffy KO kaido momentarily and land in flower capital like doffy then begin his the saviour moment anf watching by wano people
it is enough like G2 was enough to put down Lucci and by the way Luffy used snakeman for an half hour against Katakuri

It almost feel like Oda is doing his best to make everyone underestimate Kaido

Luffy doing really well against him, then Oda introduce a new threat that make Luffy look like a big deal and Kaido an afterthought

Yet we're still not in the final phase of the fight, Oda never does this to a main villain, he obviously doing it on purpose tho
Kinda same though.
Now G4 will get the chance,perhaps Luffy can probably even switch modus, then he will used KKg and everything looking like Kaido is down and boom awakening and complete beat down of Boundman who leads to a another form of Luffy(perhaps awakening).

G

Gorosei Informer

Yea i mean grappling just like in UFC, tackle and takedown, tripping the opponent with misdirecting weight distribution and using the enemy's own weight against them, choking, arm locks, and using CoC Coating as the choking and locking power amplifier. Dang he's rubber as well, anyone wanting to defend against the choke will try to push Luffy's grip only to find that Luffy's body snap and compress back against their own limbs with doubled up their pushing force lol it'l be glorious.

...but i doubt Oda is able to do that since grappling is visually less explosive compared to punching lol
Ah yeah! Luffy is meant to be Brazilian according to Oda so Luffy could be inspired by Brazilian martial arts as his fighting style evolves, Judo, Ju-Jitsu or even wrestling in general? UFC ah yeah ofc! That makes a lot of sense too, all that MMA stuff!

That's exactly it, using the opponents weight and even momentum against them, I know some Chinese and Japanese martial arts incorporate that too, Aikido for example?

I mean holy fuck, what you described there sounds AWESOME and very fitting, badass and next level! Very strategic, versatile and thus adapative! Punishing for the opponent too ofc!

That would be glorious indeed, that's some really cool ideas!

:lunazing::lumazed::cheers::stealthblack::finally:

It almost feel like Oda is doing his best to make everyone underestimate Kaido

Luffy doing really well against him, then Oda introduce a new threat that make Luffy look like a big deal and Kaido an afterthought

Yet we're still not in the final phase of the fight, Oda never does this to a main villain, he obviously doing it on purpose tho
Its a quite suspicious i must say

I would love to see what would Kaido do if someone interfere in his fight with Luffy, probably make a truce with Luffy and stomp them together before fighting each other
That's what I am thinking. Kaido wants a world war, so why not join Luffy and acknowledge him as Joy Boy. So, he may fight World Government, and say something like; this is what I want, you go ahead and chase your dreams. :gokulaugh:

Luffy uses Snakeman at the end of the chapter, and attacks Kaidou with a new technique called “Gomu Gomu no Hydra”.
- Luffy: "I won't stop attacking you until I run out of strength!!! I will definitely kick you out of “Wanokuni”!!!!"

Its fuckin obvious luffy gonna run out of haki in 10 minutes and thats not enough to put down kaido, so there gonna interfrence in their fight, its either marco, cp0 or luffy KO kaido momentarily and land in flower capital like doffy then begin his the saviour moment anf watching by wano people
Same thing I'm thinking but I believe Zoro will be the one to step in.

Think about it. Kaido still needs to fight a strong samurai (swordsman). Zoro is the only one capable of filling that role and his role in Wano is not over.

Damn.....

Hammerblow to so many people this chapter.

Anti Yamato and Larrot stans take your L with the argument Yamato has read about One Piece and Laughtale she can't join

:holdthisl::holdthisl:

ZKK tards take your L as well confirmed Luffy will kick Kaido out of Wano meaning he lives. Best Zoro will get is ZKK on King and his magma dragon and possibly Orochi

:ihaha:

:holdthisl::holdthisl:

Luffy in Gear 4 Snakeman and Kaido flashbacks starting you can feel it around the corner right Luffy bros Gear 5 is coming

:steef::steef:

Chapter is so good.

Setting up for the SHP and Alliance to stand off against CP0 like they did in Thriller Bark against Kuma. They'll never hand Luffy over

Status
Not open for further replies.