What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is exactly what's going to happen to Luffy, I hope you guys can enjoy seeing a dead samurai holding off awakened Kaido. :saden:
no it is just like against Lucci , Luffy went down after he defeated him and made him unconscious. it is the same thing at that time he was using his G2 and he said he will not turn it down till he beats Lucci. he said he said till he kicks Kaido out from Wano , basically he will send Kaido flying using some Kick , so Kaido will fall unconcious somewhere outside Wano maybe on Lucci's ship , so they will be best friends :D lol

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It is pretty wild how Oda went out of his way here to debunk this argument. I can't imagine what new arguments will come up after this.
:crazwhat:
Kinda wanna see just how far the goalposts are gonna move…maybe something about Carrot being Joy Boy since she’s from the country on his companion’s back? Laugh Tale being inaccessible to people whose name begins with Y? Their own inability to cope with seeing things they don’t like? Stay tuned!! :laughmoji:

RIP to the “yAmAtO kNoWs ToO mUcH” argument; it was never legitimate in the face of Robin’s existence on the crew, but now it’s fully and directly invalidated by the author, a move I’m positive will convince the lowest common denominators to see reason for the first time in their cretinous lives :luffyswat:
Oda handing Anti Yamato and Larrot fans body hits after body hits of L's

:kobeha:

Why is Oda wasting time with Snakeman? Fan service?
Because snakeman is stronger than Hybird Kaido… The previous Luffy vs Kaido chapter proved that Luffy’s base form can match hybrid Kaido now so his snakeman should be bullying Kaido now

So Oda wants Kaido to get another form… Right now, if Kaido doesn’t get another form, he will lose to snakeman… And after Kaido gets his next form, that’s when G5 will arrive

Because snakeman is stronger than Hybird Kaido… The previous Luffy vs Kaido chapter proved that Luffy’s base form can match hybrid Kaido now so his snakeman should be bullying Kaido now

So Oda wants Kaido to get another form… Right now, if Kaido doesn’t get another form, he will lose to snakeman… And after Kaido gets his next form, that’s when G5 will arrive
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dude this isn't his final attack. What are you going on about?
i know it is not final attack but still it is new , so he could have some other new attacks in snakeman as well, that could be used as a finisher.
by the way speed is a power too , Kaido will get hit more if Luffy decided to use speed .
remember Luffy finished Lucci using G2 at the end. sankeman is more like G2 while G3 is like Boundman

Status
Not open for further replies.