What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a genius would make a character write and torn out the pages, instead of simply not writing about the Laugh Tale trip.

Oda's mind is just too ahead of us, mortals.
Uh, it's really not hard to understand. The dude was writing as he went and realized at some point that he wrote too much. Child Yamato finding it was an unexpected miracle.

Maybe when he realized he could lose to Kaido he decided not to tell people about the fucking One Piece lol

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
That's right; Snake Man is already twice as large as base Luffy and more bulky due to blowing air into his muscles. But I differentiate Snake Man's most basic techniques with his very highly accelerated ones like Jet Culverin - those moves definitely punch harder than G3.
I doubt they're more powerful than G3 but they're definitely well above G2. G3 is a bit of a stretch.
Post automatically merged:

The creative decision to make Uncle Phil not fat is blowing my mind. This show is the best ever
Call Biden, he needs you.

That's right; Snake Man is already twice as large as base Luffy and more bulky due to blowing air into his muscles. But I differentiate Snake Man's most basic techniques with his very highly accelerated ones like Jet Culverin - those moves definitely punch harder than G3.
How are you wrong about everything? Look at what Katakuri had to do to counter Gear 3.

People said the same thing about Kid and Law before they took down Big Mom. ZKK was never likely to happen but its happening doesn't suddenly make Zoro more important than he already is.
I always thought Law and Kidd would beat Big Mom.

Honestly if this is Zoro’s arc the way you think it is the lack of emphasis on swordsmanship/strong swordsman/Mihawk in Wano should be really weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.