What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I read this as Doctor Phil for a minute and was so shocked and confused lmfao. Can't say I'm keen on the new Bel Air show, I loved the original deeply and even more upon a rewatch of the whole series a while ago too.
Uncle Phil is deeply ashamed to associate with Will in public because he's uncultured and poor.

I love this change from an understanding yet stern paternal figure to an ambivalent step father figure. This show is so fucking good.

If you understand the setting of Captain three, you won't be surprised that it will happen
Why didn't Zoro and killer come down from the roof and participate in the battle of BM?
Actually the first thought was that Luffy would contribute better against Meme given how much that fight was hyped and portrayed by Oda himself.

But he seemingly changed the course of the events and maybe Luffy will never end up taking on her anymore.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Well, Katakuri already hold of G3's force just fine with a small mochi layer meanwhile his hardening guard got broken by Jet Culverin and he got send flying similar to how Bound Man overpowered and sent Katakuri flying. Base Luffy usually couldn't overpower Katakuri in a single occasion. There were instances of Katakuri reacting with big moves too but those moves overpowered G3 anyway.
Can you specify the instance that you're referring to? I don't think sending someone flying is exactly an accurate way to gauge the difference b/w G3 and other speed-based attacks. G4 and G2 attacks are designed to send people flying while G3 general just hit harder without having to do that barring the instances where Luffy stretches his hands before launching G3 like Grizzly Magnum.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Why you even watching it to begin with
Is it like one of those so bad its good or like for what it is its fine if you have no prior knowledge
It's so fucking good. Will just tried to run back to Philly because the drug dealer is gonna cap his friend. I can't wait to see what they do with Instagram Influencer Hillary, I can see big things in her future.

Status
Not open for further replies.