What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait wait...

Post-TS, Luffy used animal theme in his attacks (Snake Shot, Leo Bazooka, Elephant Gun, Kong Gun, Python etc) and currently, Luffy had used mythical beast names in his attacks: Roc and then Hydra. Maybe Luffy's next CoC-Coated attacks will be named with Phoenix, Ramuh, Leviathan and Bahamut, Zodiark, Omega, Shinryu, Sephiroth later? From Final Fantasy fanboi :suresure:

A much better scenario would be after scabbards get recovered enough vs Kaido, instead of repeating over and over thid mundane Kanjuro/Orochi plotline, have Raizo vs Fuku, Kinemon vs Kanjuro while rest of the scabbards vs CP0.
And switch up F6 fights, Brook vs P1, and Nami/Usopp vs Ulti, Tama could still have done her role of conroling gifters.

There's much more exciting ways to approach these plotpoints instead of the childish and mundane routes Oda took.

This chapter confirms that the Supernova, bar the 5 on the rooftop, are nothing special at all

How is it that Apoo w/ 2 numbers+X-Drake got dominated by the two Cp0 agents (4 v 2) and yet Izo was still able to take out one in a 1 v 2?

This basically spells out all the scabbards besides Kiku and Raizo>>>>Every SN that wasn’t on the rooftop….talk about pathetic and don’t even get me started on Sanji who’d fuck all of them up combined….

Nah none of the Scabbars reach YC2… all of the max out around Jack as seen by the Perospero vs Neko and Jack vs Inu fights

also no, no fuckin YC2 would get beaten by random dynamite like how Ashura was taken out… Disgraceful
Ashura was injured. It was plot.

And you do realize the Inu was heavily disadvantaged even when he beat Jack right? As in, it was Jack + fodder vs Inu...and Inu still won. Yc2 is absolutely correct.

This chapter confirms that the Supernova, bar the 5 on the rooftop, are nothing special at all

How is it that Apoo w/ 2 numbers+X-Drake got dominated by the two Cp0 agents (4 v 2) and yet Izo was still able to take out one in a 1 v 2?

This basically spells out all the scabbards besides Kiku and Raizo>>>>Every SN that wasn’t on the rooftop….talk about pathetic and don’t even get me started on Sanji who’d fuck all of them up combined….
The monster trio at 99% pw include Sanji , Luffy and Enma.

Ashura was injured. It was plot.

And you do realize the Inu was heavily disadvantaged even when he beat Jack right? As in, it was Jack + fodder vs Inu...and Inu still won. Yc2 is absolutely correct.
What fodder? We saw 5 panels of that fight, I don’t remember a single instance of fodder intereference

in fact, that fight starts with Jack being the one that’s fighting Mink fodder… Jack arrives where the scabbards are while fighting a bunch of minks… There is no other panel where any other fodder get involved

What makes it even funnier is people seriously believe I’m trolling

I don’t troll if it’s Sanji v Zoro. I wish people would understand I genuinely believe Sanji to be stronger and I always will

Status
Not open for further replies.