What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One Piece had been so consistent before the timeskip that now all of its mistakes made One Piece look like a basic Shonen, which it wasn't before the timeskip.

In the end, although One Piece managed to outsell in sales Dragon Ball. Dragon Ball will remain the number 1 manga in reference even for the generation that will arrive after us.

One Piece could have reached this level or even exceeded Dragon Ball but it will not happen.

In the end, no manga will surpass Dragon Ball in terms of culture and references.

For now its mostly venting in advance, I certainly don't want the gomu to be a key component and it would be terrible writing regardless of setup but as far as destiny stuff I don't mind the way it's framed, inherited will isn't the same as determined fate and being the second coming of someone who failed is not quite being meant to succeed.

But that's the thing, the adventure is over but the story hasn't gotten serious. There are little to no casualties in this war, no tensions and no threat from the Beast Pirates and Big Mom, and it's them who are the underdogs due to how mistreated or outright handicaped they are while the Straw Hats are given all the advantages.
Oh that's Oda nature of not killing characters (heck look at the red scarbads all alive jeez) that is hurting the story.

The BMP unable to climb a waterfall was fun the first time then it became stupid incompetence for a crew with years of experience.

What's the most allies have suffered? Kikus arm, Zoro body after hakai , :yasu:<- this guy death that was for nothing at the end .

Besides this all the rest are just tired after the fights definitely not what one expects from the war vs two Yonkos.

Im be honest I don´t have much about more hype for Luffy, he finally will reach the name as great pirate so a insane awakened power make sense. But what bother me since the raid and what I dislike is the way how Oda hype the alliance members.

Yes he can hype Luffy, but pls not forget who is said to be the strongest creature, I hope he can lived up Kaido hype, showing us that even with new powerup, Luffy struggle very hard, perhaps even lose again. I hope for sake of Luffy hype, he not dehype Kaido.

We see so far all villians this arc end up as underdogs, Kaido not deserve same threatment.
And I feeling like Oda will kinda show this, for now all hypes goes for Luffy, but probably via awakening Kaido will show everyone why he is called as the strongest creature.

Sad that we didn´t see BM awakening, but Oda most like save it for Elbaf so im fine with it.
Marco didn´t got see so far, means he will get his action and im pretty sure if Oda still follow the Momotaro story line, he will go to the rooftop and fight Kaido. Best thing would be that Oda could finally show Marco in all out battle, showing all his skills, perhaps in combo with Yamato and Momo until Luffy get up back too. Wouldn´t be surprise if Luffy take the Medicine of the Minks too.

Looking forward for the end of the arc, but I hope Kaido will show his true power soon, perhaps we finally see a Yonkou really in a all out battle, since Whitebeard and BM where nerfed and didn´t show it.^^

One Piece had been so consistent before the timeskip that now all of its mistakes made One Piece look like a basic Shonen, which it wasn't before the timeskip.

In the end, although One Piece managed to outsell Dragon Ball. Dragon Ball will remain the number 1 manga in reference even for the generation that will arrive after us.

One Piece could have reached this level or even exceeded Dragon Ball but it will not happen.

In the end, no manga will surpass Dragon Ball in terms of culture and references.
Becaue dragon ball z is famous for martial arts and most action scene anime.
Funny thing it don’t have chosen one like goku.

There is no chosen one in dragon ball series.

Heck in broly super movie made bardock not important character compare to toei .

Exactly and it's not necessarily the case that Oda intends to introduce his awakening as something hax or uber powerful. It could also just be his way to introduce it as another original ability w/o it being super op.
Wait and see, all I know is that it's doubtful that je's becoming a god tier kinda guy.
Not even Primebeard was one and Luffy is lucky if he's somehow able to surpass him.
His awakening for some reason will nullify Blackbeard ability to block others dfs I bet.

Lmfao nerfed izo beat a cp0
Kinda confirm and show few things.
First, how strong Whitebeard crew was, Izo is "just" a veteran, Vista,Jozu and Marco would clapp Drake and Apoo together who even be under Izo lvl.

Second it shows off how strong the navy was in marineford, handle Whitebeard pirates pretty easy.
Also it shows again, no CP0 going to take the Admiral status, as it was shown, the Admirals are not just the strongest one in Navy but also overall in the WG, you don´t have characters above them except fleet admiral, Kong and perhaps Gorosei.
Admirals>>>Whole CP0

And third, the scabbards been monsters, if Izo is just that strong, imagine Denjiro, Ashura and the Duo Minks.
They could clapp Drake and Apoo too, people saying Doffy clapping Ashura,Denjiro or Mink duo are dead wrong, Sulong Minks would stomp Doffy.

In the end, although One Piece managed to outsell in sales Dragon Ball. Dragon Ball will remain the number 1 manga in reference even for the generation that will arrive after us.

Here in Latinoamerica all know bout dragon Ball.

OP is so little know beyond hey pirates manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.