What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

Im sad for zoro fans . Zoro retard evolotion in wano

1. Zoro scarred Kaido . He is the strongest character in wano .
Fact : oda dont care to draw this scar anymore.

2. Zoro encountered hakai . He is the most durable charaaxtrr in wano.

Facts : he just stand 3 4 seconds . Sanji made babysitter for him until he take super healing medicine .

3. Zoro one shot King . He has advanced coc .

Facts : zoro dont even have capability of cutting king at his hardest mode with advanced coc

4. Zoro is still concious after kings matchup .

Facts : he is about to die . Already fainted . Franky saved his life .

Law , Sanji , Chopper , Franky .

He was saved four times .

5. ZKK

Facts : never happened :))

Izo is underrated, in general Scabbards are

Look at what the hell Kin'emon tanked. Kaido striked him and he still managed to get on his feet lmao.
Dude I never underestimated Scabbards specially Zoo but how the hell he went from having hard time against fodders to knock that CP0 guy?
Those were fodders that CoC could knock out.

so does this confirm the awakening they are afraid of is Luffy's Gomu Gomu no awakening?
no....they are not afraid of gomu awakening...it is just their state of mind while having that conversation...like for example, I am scared of some event while doing my work....it doesn't mean that I am scared of my work...

Correlation does not imply causation

Honestly i thought CP0 will be much more hype but it turns izo was able to defeat one of them.The ironic thing is that izo is able to defeat one of cp0 but drake is not able to defeat even with help of numbers:josad::josad::okay:
Numbers are fodder for Brook, imagine for the guys Brook was running from lol
Imo, Apoo left Drake jerking by himself

Btw I'm surprised that the CP0 agent is down but that doesn't take nothing away from the CP0 Boss and Lucci, he is an agent.

Its happened in every arc lol. Why act as if Wano is any different. Doffy and Croc deserved to die as much as Kaido
because the fact that this is a yonko last chap we get hints from big mom that wano has ties to one piece...yamato said in 1016 she wants to drive kaido out and kaido says he is here because its wano he would have this same mentality with luffy he won't just walk away from wano after a defeat knowing it has ties to the one piece that's crazy as hell for kaido to do such a thing i can understand if wano did not have these deep ties but thats not what oda is aiming for...wano is special ,kaido realizes this and won't just walk away he would keep coming back if not killed because wano is key to achieving one piece

Status
Not open for further replies.