What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes luffy will beat up kaido but the argument i said is still valid literally go back to 795 and re read how many times kaido has been defeated,captured,imprisoned,tortured nun of this lead to him giving up completely and turning away nun of this lead to him being broken mentally and giving up just because luffy will beat kiado does not mean kaid will just say oh well i give up bye now u win
kaido has already been beaten but never by a Luffy that's all the difference.

kaido will just be a broken body and mind at the end of the fight against luffy he won't even have the strength to give up.

once totally broken i think the curse that forces zunesha to walk for the crime he committed will transfer to kaido forcing him to wander for the rest of his life in his dragon form

All in all events going as expected

Gorosei speech is just build up for unexpected Kaido development, idk Luffy will awaken anything here, not yet

BM being with Rocks for a long time support my idea that some sort of plan was agreed on between the two

Also I wonder if it's not just Streussen, but also rocks helped turning BM evil

kaido has already been beaten but never by a Luffy that's all the difference.

kaido will just be a broken body and mind at the end of the fight against luffy he won't even have the strength to give up.

once totally broken i think the curse that forces zunesha to walk for the crime he committed will transfer to kaido forcing him to wander for the rest of his life in his dragon form
lmao what the hell if anything kaido should be absolutely pissed and try to destroy wano he wouldnt just say hey i'm defeated i give up take wano and everything that i have strawhat....its yours ....heck no kaido would ultimately be pissed at his failure and defeat and try to destroy wano since its holds key importance to the one piece he would not want to give that to anyone not even luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.