What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah thin

And you are ignoring the fact that kaido and luffy are also spending their entire stamina pool.

Are they referring to fighting a fresh kaido? No. So your point does not stand
no but the fact that still even if kaido's stamina at his near end . the fact that his raw strength is enough to finish law and kidd at this point of time. They used probably all their cards and laying down there.

Nah you simply retarded is all.

They specifically mentioned that whom ever comes down from said fight (which means they are referring to after luffy and kaidos fight) they won't stand a chance against that person.

Which means even after they rest up and even if they work together again and even if the other person (kaido) is damaged they still won't stand a chance.

You mention kaido recovering because of him being a zoan which further proves that regardless of whatever state they are in they still won't stand chance. You have to be brain dead to bot see what's being written to you
Why would Luffy be included in that sentence if they're allies? :kaidowhat:

I mean theme wise Oda can make it work .
Having him burn to a slow death because of Oden daughter could be one of the last things to wrap up .
I still have a feeling that Oda will screw over Hiyori, and have Denjiro come in at the last moment to save her and then have him be the one to defeat Orochi.

I really hope it doesn't happen, I prefer Hiyori being the one to defeat Orochi so she can be successful in avenging her father.

you know what, its prob big moms defeat
because even after his crew was taken out
they still had confidence kaido and big mom will see it out
Hang on. No it's definitely Tama.

There are many clues, but I won't spoil them. Once you open your eyes properly and read the chapter. You'll see.

First of all, erase Gum Gum from your mind. That was a red herring from Who's Who and discarded almost immediately. The real focus was Nika.

Second of all, focus on the chapter itself. The Gorosei have referenced a mysterious devil fruit in two chapters.

The first chapter: it ended with Zunesha.

The second chapter: It started with Zunesha.

Now, people have said it is Tama. And I'm one of them.

Use your brain: Where did Marco spend 5 chapters running? To Otama's side. Now why would he do that?

Speaking of Tama, where does her scene in this chapter come. Right after CP0, the others are snippets.

Now, what do CPO say: From Luffy, when they move to the mystery thing, they say; "This group."

In other words, the mystery thing has nothing to do with Luffy at all but with this group. Like, when you get familiar with Oda's style, you can read it.

Not certain he will get another power up he already had 2 this arc .
Could see him doing crazy stuff with what he already has .
Yea im also uncertain about this, but even if he doesnt get any more powerup, his application will be brand new imo. He might harmonize his CoC with rubber body, creating G5 as the application, or finally reveal G5 that is actually have Internal Destruction CoA (which hasnt even been shown explicitly) as its roots.

Hang on. No it's definitely Tama.

There are many clues, but I won't spoil them. Once you open your eyes properly and read the chapter. You'll see.

First of all, erase Gum Gum from your mind. That was a red herring from Who's Who and discarded almost immediately. The real focus was Nika.

Second of all, focus on the chapter itself. The Gorosei have referenced a mysterious devil fruit in two chapters.

The first chapter: it ended with Zunesha.

The second chapter: It started with Zunesha.

Now, people have said it is Tama. And I'm one of them.

Use your brain: Where did Marco spend 5 chapters running? To Otama's side. Now why would he do that?

Speaking of Tama, where does her scene in this chapter come. Right after CP0, the others are snippets.

Now, what do CPO say: From Luffy, when they move to the mystery thing, they say; "This group."

In other words, the mystery thing has nothing to do with Luffy at all but with this group. Like, when you get familiar with Oda's style, you can read it.
Its more like group of straw hats pirates.

Not sure if this has already come up on here but Luffy specifically stating he'd end this fight with Hydra is pretty interesting and will prolly tie into Toki's prediction about 9 shadows bringing Wano to it's dawn/ending the night that has enshrouded Wano for 20 years. Onigahsima is currently above the flower capital so the citizens of Wano looking up to the sky and seeing 9 shadows (i.e Luffy's Hydra) ending Wano's night (i.e. Kaido) fits.

Also, at this point, imo it doesn't really make any sense for it to be the Azakaya 9 or specific alliance members. For the latter it'd mean 9 of the alliance members would have to be singled out to match the 9 shadows which is bit weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.