What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on. No it's definitely Tama.

There are many clues, but I won't spoil them. Once you open your eyes properly and read the chapter. You'll see.

First of all, erase Gum Gum from your mind. That was a red herring from Who's Who and discarded almost immediately. The real focus was Nika.

Second of all, focus on the chapter itself. The Gorosei have referenced a mysterious devil fruit in two chapters.

The first chapter: it ended with Zunesha.

The second chapter: It started with Zunesha.

Now, people have said it is Tama. And I'm one of them.

Use your brain: Where did Marco spend 5 chapters running? To Otama's side. Now why would he do that?

Speaking of Tama, where does her scene in this chapter come. Right after CP0, the others are snippets.

Now, what do CPO say: From Luffy, when they move to the mystery thing, they say; "This group."

In other words, the mystery thing has nothing to do with Luffy at all but with this group. Like, when you get familiar with Oda's style, you can read it.
what is tamas devil fruit awkening problem for government ?

He will be a joke. The moment he goes into G4 is the moment you know the game is over. That fucking G4 is still a glass canon and you expect he will defeat Kaidou in 15 minutes span. The way it is going I am damn sure that Oda is going to make Luffyblose again. I had some confidence before but now not anymore. G4 is what ruining Luffy post skip. And Oda retard didn't even let luffy fix the problem.
All Oda has to do is up his haki level .
The fact that he in G4 plus using ACoC and ACoA already mean it at a level higher .
The only question is how long will Oda make it last .

All Oda has to do is up his haki level .
The fact that he in G4 plus using ACoC and ACoA already mean it at a level higher .
The only question is how long will Oda make it last .
Even less than whatever time Luffy will say or whatever time Snakeman was there against Katakuri. Oda walks the talk with Luffy regarding this unlike other characters where they can spam high end attacks even after they say they ran out of energy (Law).

Thematically i can see that, but it would be incredibly anticlimactic.
Yh I feel u ^^. Even more so with all the talk about awakening.
Maybe Hydra is just a teaser of sorts & Luffy's awakening will be based on it :quest:
A lot of depictions of the Myouhou (i.e. Wisdom King) seem to have multiple hands ^^. What's even more interesting is the fact that the depictions of the Wisdom King have him covered in flames which can also tie into the Nika plot ^^

Hang on. No it's definitely Tama.

There are many clues, but I won't spoil them. Once you open your eyes properly and read the chapter. You'll see.

First of all, erase Gum Gum from your mind. That was a red herring from Who's Who and discarded almost immediately. The real focus was Nika.

Second of all, focus on the chapter itself. The Gorosei have referenced a mysterious devil fruit in two chapters.

The first chapter: it ended with Zunesha.

The second chapter: It started with Zunesha.

Now, people have said it is Tama. And I'm one of them.

Use your brain: Where did Marco spend 5 chapters running? To Otama's side. Now why would he do that?

Speaking of Tama, where does her scene in this chapter come. Right after CP0, the others are snippets.

Now, what do CPO say: From Luffy, when they move to the mystery thing, they say; "This group."

In other words, the mystery thing has nothing to do with Luffy at all but with this group. Like, when you get familiar with Oda's style, you can read it.
So i think group maybe refers to photos of what imu has when he is introduced

Even less than whatever time Luffy will say or whatever time Snakeman was there against Katakuri. Oda walks the talk with Luffy regarding this unlike other characters where they can spam high end attacks even after they say they ran out of energy (Law).
Yeah i know he does that and G4 time limit is one of the things i dislike .
Still i saying maybe this finally the time Oda make it last much longer or make luffy go over limit like he did for other characters .
Hell i don't even mind G4 running out once it not the reason luffy lose or Oda need to stall again .

Status
Not open for further replies.