• Luffy vs Moria

• Luffy vs Doflamingo

• Luffy vs Cracker

• Luffy vs Katakuri

• All

Results are only viewable after voting.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
That maynot be big issue since barrier can be used as a defense also...Hyou already mentioned this......ofcourse there will be damage but it is not substantial unless Kaido gets a clean hit
Sort of. But the snake twins had barrier that luffy himself beat through force.
I see luffy vs kaido with others fighting too at different times.

HA001

I have always said this
oda drew luffy kaido to make the difference bigger than it was in reality

same thing he did with croc
with lucci
and recently with kat. oda could ofc get rid of this by having luffy's fs dodge most of kaido's hits or even having adv coa as a defense but I doubt he would. luffy has always had good endurance.
Its not the same though.
Luffy wasnt the right frame of mind the first time he fought lucci. That made a huge difference. You cant stay calm in a war all the way through. Problem is only one hit was enough from kaido for luffys endurance and that could just be base kaido not hybrid or even hybrid awakened.

No but hes not found a weakness or had a mindset change.
Why is he suddenly gonna be able to tank divine thunder or what if kaido has a hybrid version of that what then ?
trying to find logic in it now isnt going to help you.
He just will.
oda isnt consistent with what x character endures or doesnt. a lot of it is dictated by plot. luffy coming out of this fight will be hurt no doubt even more hurt than the first one.

S

Shura

Regarding powerups....I just want for Luffy to have two forms .....he should get rid of g2/g3

Base form: G4 fully mastered or gear stacking combined with haki..
Awakening Luffy (DF awakening )

HA001

trying to find logic in it now isnt going to help you.
He just will.
oda isnt consistent with what x character endures or doesnt. a lot of it is dictated by plot. luffy coming out of this fight will be hurt no doubt even more hurt than the first one.
Gonna be fun to read.
I expect the super novas line up eventually to face down the rox remnants. Meme really is a quandary in who fights who.

N

Noctis

Its not the same though.
Luffy wasnt the right frame of mind the first time he fought lucci. That made a huge difference. You cant stay calm in a war all the way through. Problem is only one hit was enough from kaido for luffys endurance and that could just be base kaido not hybrid or even hybrid awakened.
The strength difference between Luffy and Lucci was obvious and Luffy needed G2 to defeat Lucci because in his base he was struggling to keep up with him so that time Luffy's powerup was G2 to keep up Lucci and this time Luffy powerup is CoA to damage Kaido.

I think there is a reason why Oda made Luffy learn Future Sight... It was because to make him avoid getting hits against Kaido.