What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a heavy speculation to think Shanks would do that

like I said Gorosei know the government changed the fruit name, and they had the fruit before, yet they questioned if the legend is true, Wich mean it's not Luffy fruit

the fruit is Toki DF and there's no other option imo lol
Toki's fruit hasn't been mentioned in almost 100 chapters, would be weird for that to be the one they're talking about

And how would the Gorosei know that it hasn't awakened in centuries when Toki is the only person to have had the fruit since the void century?
:choppawhat:
We know there's something special about Luffy's fruit, hence why Who's Who was imprisoned for failing to guard it

And everything that's been said is leading to Luffy's awakening being OP, hence the name change and hence why nobody cared before hand, because nobody believed he'd ever awaken it, but now the Gorosei believe that Luffy will awaken it from fighting Kaido

Apoo was NOT defeated, that's the point of running away
He was almost got killed of by one of the CP0 members if he didn´t used hardening:

Then he want his revenge and attack together with Drake in a 2vs2, get backup by two numbers later:

Result of this battle?
Well here:

Result: In a 2vs4, only the leader got little injuries, Maha was perfectly fine even thought Apoo was attacking him.
Drake was down with the another number, Apoo injuried run away with the another injuried Number.
You don´t run a 4vs2 fight away if you was about to win, they got clapped, Apoo and the other number would be the next one, they got stomped hard.

And this Izo who was exhausted, extrem nerfed with a hole in stomach:

Same Izo took one CP0 member down and heavily injuried the another:

And you telling her something like Izo looking worse?
Same Izo who did something with Drake+Apoo+two numbers fail to do together?
Yeah, no... Izo portrayal is pretty clear and people who sleep on him now crying out and try to downplay his feat even thought based on feat/portrayal, Izo could take on both Drake and Apoo...

Like it or not, your cope not helping your out in fact of feats who Izo did in thiis chapter.
:kuzanshut:

I've been preaching they don't have literally the same issues; I even stressed it in my initial argument that Oden and WB shared a close bond. The kind of relationship they shared with their captains isn't even the primary reason why I said there is a parallel. It's merely an additional detail that I added to the fact that their strongest members are given the 2nd Ship/2nd Division. And I am not forcing you to accept anything; it's completely fine if you don't agree with me but don't twist things just to have your way with the argument.

I denied it nowhere. I said that in the very post that you've quoted:

Well, it's fine if you see it as having trust issues. But it's a fact that we don't actually know what Burgess said with BB that made him say Shiryu is the same as Aokiji. For all we know, he could've said, "Aokiji is too dangerous for us to make deals with or something along these lines," to which, BB replied with, "Shiryu is the same, right?"

However, I took it as him just having some unspecified issue—because we don't know what they were talking about specifically—with Shiryu that made him say he's similar to Aokiji and then tried relating it with WB having issues with letting Oden join in his own way. I only said their captains are wary of their presence. You can be wary of someone for different reasons: It could be trust issues or it could be strength-related issues or it could be something else... I never said they share the same relationship or same issues, so please don't act like I did.
you misread
when I say you are forcing a weak parallel
it doesn't mean you are forcing anything on anyone to accept .
its means you are clutching at straws to draw some similarity between shiryu and oden . they are both second div commanders as was ace the pirate that had the most potential under wb that's it. This is entirely no different than the same crowd that would do the same with law and wb . shiryu's relationship to bb, character aspirations as is blackbeard's are nothing like wb's and oden's.

when parallels are made in one piece there's a clear concept in one piece of inherited will .
you see it in roger and luffy .

"Well, it's fine if you see it as having trust issues. But it's a fact that we don't actually know what Burgess said with BB that made him say Shiryu is the same as Aokiji. For all we know, he could've said, "Aokiji is too dangerous for us to make deals with or something along these lines," to which, BB replied with, "Shiryu is the same, right?"

However, I took it as him just having some unspecified issue—because we don't know what they were talking about specifically—with Shiryu that made him say he's similar to Aokiji and then tried relating it with WB having issues with letting Oden join in his own way. I only said their captains are wary of their presence. You can be wary of someone for different reasons: It could be trust issues or it could be strength-related issues or it could be something else... I never said they share the same relationship or same issues, so please don't act like I did"

"I never said they share the same relationship or same issues, so please don't act like I did"

you implied they did suggesting he's a parallel because their captain's were wary of them
and I explained it was a faulty comparison
wb wasn't wary of oden in his crew neither was roger .
if you admit they had entirely different interaction/relationship with their captains
then this argument as far as i'm concerned is done.

similarity ends at being a second div commander.

Yamato has horns
Post automatically merged:

I personally think it’s ends at chapter 1050, but it really looks like it could be done a lot sooner
on some panels , her horns arent that visible .

???: Woah!!!
Kidd: Huff...Huff...
Kidd: Should we prepare...
Kidd: ...for (the possibility of) Kaido coming down...!?
Law: Wheeze...Wheeze...nah we've done enough...! (lit. nah it's fine...!)
???: *collapse*
Law: If Kaido is the one...
Law: ...that ends up coming down then...(I'll just have to resign myself to my fate...)
Law: I don't have the any energy left to fight back...

this translation makes more sense
nothing implying kaido is way above big mom's league @Jackteo . more to do with how fatigued they are after the battle.

on some panels , her horns arent that visible .

???: Woah!!!
Kidd: Huff...Huff...
Kidd: Should we prepare...
Kidd: ...for (the possibility of) Kaido coming down...!?
Law: Wheeze...Wheeze...nah we've done enough...! (lit. nah it's fine...!)
???: *collapse*
Law: If Kaido is the one...
Law: ...that ends up coming down then...(I'll just have to resign myself to my fate...)
Law: I don't have the any energy left to fight back...

this translation makes more sense
nothing implying kaido is way above big mom's league @Jackteo . more to do with how fatigued they are after the battle.
Only the dyslexic though otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.