Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Yea I would say I get more active the closer spoilers get. Though since Elden Ring came out I've been putting all of my attention towards that.
:sanmoji:
It's nice to see you around anyway!

:cheers::finally:
Post automatically merged:

I'm waiting for a mod that makes Elden Ring easier :josad:
Wasn't it meant to have an easier difficuly mode? I heard some controversy over that by the tryhards/Souls-fans chud/masochists. I'm terrible at games too so a mod to make it even easier regardless would be a major blessing too natually.

Leak for next chapter flashback:pepemy::kawak:

:saden::saden::saden::saden::risicheck::laughmoji:
:queenhear:kingufy:jackaugh::kaidowhat::mihanha:

Can't wait for Sanji to shows his CoC (pun intended) against Black Maria and her female companions in the anime.:sadgrin:
His Big (Stealth) Black CoC

:sanmoji::handsup::saden::kawak:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's nice to see you around anyway!

:cheers::finally:

Wasn't it meant to have an easier difficuly mode? I heard some controversy over that by the tryhards/Souls-fans chud/masochists. I'm terrible at games too so a mod to make it even easier regardless would be a major blessing too natually.

:saden::saden::saden::saden::risicheck::laughmoji:
:queenhear:kingufy:jackaugh::kaidowhat::mihanha:

His Big (Stealth) Black CoC

:sanmoji::handsup::saden::kawak:
I think it's gonna need a mod. People would go ape shiy crazy if Fromsoftware put an ez mode on their games :kuzanshut:
I needed to mode Sekiro too:josad: im too noob for these kind of games

G

Gorosei Informer

I think it's gonna need a mod. People would go ape shiy crazy if Fromsoftware put an ez mode on their games :kuzanshut:
I needed to mode Sekiro too:josad: im too noob for these kind of games
Lmao same tbh, I'd love to play Sekiro but I'm too noob for it too haha. Shame it doesn't have an EZ mode then, that's sad.

:josad:

On a side note, for those who still want to buy the game on PC, I extremely recommend this website:

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/elden-ring-deluxe-edition

You can get 16% off already BUT if you buy something beforehand for even $3 minimum I think, they give you a voucher for a further 5% off most types of purchases on there including ER (as far as I know) and you can reuse that voucher as many times as you like in 30 days! Each time you make a purchase of $3 or more too, you get ANOTHER voucher to use for ANOTHER 30 days too from the day you get it!

You can also check to see if the key will work for you regardless of where you live in the world before you buy it too. Only problem is they usually only give refunds if you've not revealed the key yet and thus used it too. But they might and should refund you if you have severe problems with running the game and such too ofc?

Steam is the most reliable option for buying games especially for it's no fuss/no stress quick, easy refund service as long as you play less than 2 hours of the game and refund within 2 weeks of buying it too. Otherwise you gotta rely on Steam's ironically some of the worst customer service/support in the world genuinely lmfao.

I can vouch for Fanatical though, they are great. I've saved literally hundreds of pounds/dollars on games if not even a few thousand maybe potentially? It's absurd how much you can save with their game bundles and how many games you can get for absolutely dirt cheap and such. It's all completely genuine/legit too, they used to make cheap/easy to afford at least half decent minimum software for the UK as a different company since the 90s?

I know I'm shilling for them but that's genuinely out of passion for them, thanks to sites like them, Humble, GOG, Steam and such, I've genuinely saved thousands of pounds/dollars on games, easily!

I actually gave away over a 100 games on a website before dedicated to game giveaways because I had so many to give from Fanatical and such too!

(I might also have some spare game keys atm, I'm supposed to. Not sure if @BillSlipton used the Borderlands 3 key I gave them or not too? It's mostly cheap indie games and such but I tend to get big game keys for free sometimes from bundles.)

On a side note too, this is FREE to keep permanently but offer ends tomorrow!:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1455900/Plunder_Panic/

It's a pirate themed single and multiplayer game.

Also a ton of free games from here, legit website and run by the same people who made The Witcher and Cyberpunk 2077 games:

https://www.gog.com/partner/free_games

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually think overcoming challenges is such an important part of FromSoft games that reducing or removing difficulty would essentially ruin the experience.

Does that mean that they’re not for everybody? Yes.

But who cares? There’s nothing wrong with media that isn’t for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.