Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Oda also may be setting us up for a false hope like how we led up to the end of Thriller Bark and what happened at Sabaody and Marineford too where things seemed happy, peaceful and going well at Sabaody and Thriller Bark and Marineford seemed like they would complete victories after all, despite all the odds, especially Marineford too BUT only for Oda to throw the BIGGEST curveballs of the entire series and many others too even?

I've had this headcanon that Kaido's victory roar might work like it does some for mythical dragons/beasts/demons or something who can inspire their allies, give them a power/motivation/strength/energy/whatever boost, a MASSIVE morale boost even ofc and if Kaido wins after such a struggle here, the realisation of losing Big Mom and it sinking in and him realising he lost his boys King, Queen and Jack too as well as his Tobi Roppo and such might just make him truly snap with rage and let out a victory cry of wrath, catharsis, fury, revenge and such.

This is all a vain, slim headcanon ofc, but it seems like things are going too well and we have the Chekov's Guns of his victory cry, Big Mom saying she won't be killed/taken down this easy and the complete lack of awakenings from the Zoan users this arc and post TS for some WEIRD reason!

Imagine Kaido letting out a CoC infused roar that soars and echoes through the island and even to Wano to where the citizens can hear it as they party in the capital? That roar even ends up demoralising the fodders/weaker people on the Luffy alliance side or even knocking them out if it has CoC infused? Something like Big Mom's cry scream moment back at WCI when Carmel's picture was broken?

I had this idea I shared with a friend that Big Mom as a last resort (or maybe end up actually awakening her DF finally), will de-age herself with her DF and jump out of the hole being her younger self as we've just seen now finally in that brief flashback too. Big Mom back in her prime and truly at her most dangerous physically!
What even happened to Prometheus and Hera too? Zeus is still around so Big Mom can't be dead yet surely? I suspected Prometheus is even Pandora, the previous sun/fire homie of Carmel as he looks identical to them but I'm not certain about it either.

On the other hand though, the alliance might really just end up winning and Luffy does succeed vs Kaido here. But I refuse to believe we don't see awakenings from them both, especially Kaido right now but Luffy should get his too as Law and Kidd just got theirs and god knows I need to see Big Mom's confirmed awakening too!

Oda also may be setting us up for a false hope like how we led up to the end of Thriller Bark and what happened at Sabaody and Marineford too where things seemed happy, peaceful and going well at Sabaody and Thriller Bark and Marineford seemed like they would complete victories after all, despite all the odds, especially Marineford too BUT only for Oda to throw the BIGGEST curveballs of the entire series and many others too even?

I've had this headcanon that Kaido's victory roar might work like it does some for mythical dragons/beasts/demons or something who can inspire their allies, give them a power/motivation/strength/energy/whatever boost, a MASSIVE morale boost even ofc and if Kaido wins after such a struggle here, the realisation of losing Big Mom and it sinking in and him realising he lost his boys King, Queen and Jack too as well as his Tobi Roppo and such might just make him truly snap with rage and let out a victory cry of wrath, catharsis, fury, revenge and such.

This is all a vain, slim headcanon ofc, but it seems like things are going too well and we have the Chekov's Guns of his victory cry, Big Mom saying she won't be killed/taken down this easy and the complete lack of awakenings from the Zoan users this arc and post TS for some WEIRD reason!

Imagine Kaido letting out a CoC infused roar that soars and echoes through the island and even to Wano to where the citizens can hear it as they party in the capital? That roar even ends up demoralising the fodders/weaker people on the Luffy alliance side or even knocking them out if it has CoC infused? Something like Big Mom's cry scream moment back at WCI when Carmel's picture was broken?

I had this idea I shared with a friend that Big Mom as a last resort (or maybe end up actually awakening her DF finally), will de-age herself with her DF and jump out of the hole being her younger self as we've just seen now finally in that brief flashback too. Big Mom back in her prime and truly at her most dangerous physically!
What even happened to Prometheus and Hera too? Zeus is still around so Big Mom can't be dead yet surely? I suspected Prometheus is even Pandora, the previous sun/fire homie of Carmel as he looks identical to them but I'm not certain about it either.

On the other hand though, the alliance might really just end up winning and Luffy does succeed vs Kaido here. But I refuse to believe we don't see awakenings from them both, especially Kaido right now but Luffy should get his too as Law and Kidd just got theirs and god knows I need to see Big Mom's confirmed awakening too!
When you are more creative than Oda:josad:

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals

That would be cool but the raid aint failing

G

Gorosei Informer

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.