How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Luffy genuinely gets struck down by Kaido YET AGAIN in this chapter, for no less than the fifth time since this arc began (in 2018, hahahahaha)…you know what, raise your hand if you find this to be a defensible narrative choice or even remotely entertaining writing, I need to know who to add to my Ignore list going forward…because if THIS is the quality Oda thinks his fans deserve, it must be a lot of you who agree, why would he keep doing this stupid shit otherwise?? :lusalty:
Some think that Luffy's latest L is gonna lead to the cliched uncontrollable awakening stuff in manga. Doesn't make Oda's decision less dumb, though. :catsweat:

Interesting that Oda decided to place Luffy in the exact same situation Oden was 20years ago, with the distraction allowing Kaido to gain the advantage

Guess it's Oda's way to put Luffy in the same situation Oden was, except that in this case, something will happen that will shift the balance and ultimately making Luffy finish the job Oden didn't manage to 20 years ago :optimistic:
I really really hope and wish for it that you are actually right with that :fransuper:

Kaidou's expression is heartbreaking since his current win is a repeat of hostage dependence situation against Oden...but he didnt even use hybrid or Drunken Bagua - which at least signifies him being serious - against Oden so its just hypes Luffy indirectly lol

Interesting that Oda decided to place Luffy in the exact same situation Oden was 20years ago, with the distraction allowing Kaido to gain the advantage

Guess it's Oda's way to put Luffy in the same situation Oden was, except that in this case, something will happen that will shift the balance and ultimately making Luffy finish the job Oden didn't manage to 20 years ago :optimistic:
Oden was on his way to Kill Kaido, Luffy wasn't even close to that stage

Luffy change mind form!!
Finally it seems like he can really change between each Gear forms, that is niice to know.
The only good thing about this chapter! Or should I say early spoilers? Since it seems like this is a full battle chapter, perhaps the battle choreography will be good as well.

I'm only wondering why Luffy doesn't use Tank Man against Kaido at all? He already used G4 switching with Snake Man and Bound Man.

If luffy loses again who would stall kaido? and it would be stupidly anti-climatic if Luffy stands up again to defeat kaido.
or is it just like ragnarok, where luffy is koed and kaido is distracted by the cpo guy and luffy wakes up again

Status
Not open for further replies.