How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy defeated again????????????? Let me guess once Luffy gets back up he is going to declare "he is definitely going to beat Kaido and I will be king of the pirates" for like the thousandth time this arc.

And doesn't Luffy have future sight? Why isn't he using it vs Kaido? Don't tell me that stupid "he can't use it all the time" crap.

And it looks like Kaido is going to get the Katakuri Flambe treatment, as someone is going to distract him too soon and he is going to get hurt.

I am soooooo bored with these fights especially Luffy.
dude just because one have FS doesn't mean one is invincible especially with how fast kaido has become. But yes i agree with you ,oda doing this kind of plot again is literally boring at this point. But i get where this is going oda wants luffy to take 1v1 against yonko. So he wants to make luffy's haki improve tremendously in this fight. so that he can fight shanks or BB and also another thing is that awakening ,gorosei might be scared of it so we still have that. we still see luffy's saying kaido's haki is tough.

Couldn't be more happy with this.
As I said Luffy would lose. No matter the circumstances. But was too pushed in my perspective.

Still sucks that Luffy out of nowhere is switching G4 forms. Doesn't make any sense since he said it would be his last time and he never did that before. Learning ACoC shouldn't have anything with it.

X-Drake comeback was irrelevant and now Kaido will kill CP-0 Boss.

Just remembering that Zoro was already saved by Franky and Raizo has some preparations going on.

ZKK getting stronger everyday.
Still scuks for Luffy to switch forms but somehow ZKK happens given the state of current Zoro in. We found another hypocrite in the incel fanbase. Good.

Luffy has to be distracted so Kaido can hit him this time which means Kaido would have not be able to hit him this time if he had not lose his haki or got distracted.
just like Kaido could have lost to Oden if that didn't happen in the past.
Wait for panels or more explanation. Oden had Kaido down for good for a while so he could have landed the killing hit. Luffy will not kill him so he would just knock him out for good if he had the chance.
But anyway Oden got distracted by kidnapping his son. Luffy got distracted by... random dude he never met?

Still scuks for Luffy to switch forms but somehow ZKK happens given the state of current Zoro in. We found another hypocrite in the incel fanbase. Good.
Not incel. Sigma Red Pill. Didn't hope you to realize though.

Zoro best feats comes from him in worst conditions. Nothing happened. Ryou at Alabasta. Assurance after blocking Hakai. ACoC after getting haki sucked from Enma. And soon ZKK after meeting death itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.