How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
They are too similar and Greenbull was too lazy to fight Fuji, you know who's lazier? Kizaru.

Ill give you the food part.
Yeah no. Borsalino was matched up with Rayleigh, Marco and Beckmann - all Right Hands. No reason to think he won't fight Luffy's Right Hand.

Has a named sword which he used to tango with Rayleigh in his only serious, extended 1v1 in the series. No reason to think he won't fight the Strawhats' Rayleigh/Swordsman.

He is but the problem is Katakuri already did it better.
With Oden's fight too Kaido was a coward...as he made the plans to appear stronger when he wasn't etc...even after defeating Oden like that...he could still have not imprisoned and executed him if he really wanted to honor like Katakuri. I still did not like that at one side he was cunning with Orochi and on the other side, he talks about honor with Oden.
If it was something like he regretted killing Oden the way he did...maybe he wanted to have a fair fight or something...it would make a good story. But doesn't seem like anything like that has been narrated as his main driving force...
With Luffy being down, I can only expect Kaido getting angry, Luffy waking up eventually, and finishing him off...
Or some other defeat for Kaido...unlike Oden's time where he still had stuff with him and an upper hand he has already lost everything here...so his winning won't do anything with that.
Or its time for ZKK I guess :kayneshrug:
a bit unrelated , that katakuri moment was pis
never seen a greater robbery in manga history than that fight .

what you have stated is very relevant, if kaido still did want a fair battle with oden why execute him. You could argue he didnt cause odin had a chance at beating him.
I doubt the reason luffy has a chance at beating kaido would be due to his honor like it was for katakuri .
I would say looks like he will win in spite of him not necessarily having it.

"its time for ZKK I guess"

thats a massive reach fella

I feel like Fuji and Greenbull are going to be “good marines” but it’s hard to ignore how custom made the two look for Zoro and Sanji.
Its a red herring imo, Fuji for sure isnt gonna be fighting the SHs. Anyone saying otherwise hasn't been paying attention to his character.

Fuji serves the citizens first, not the WG or CDs. Once the truth comes out, he's not gonna stay under them.

Also the moment I see Kaido pulling a Katakuri Im dropping this shit.
I doubt it...luffy seems to be knocked out.
Post automatically merged:

Thats just a joke. Of course...we know some Katkuri type shit will come....And won't be surprised because writing has been shit anyway.

which is exactly what oda had luffy do till he could fight on equal terms and did so before the distraction tho...........
we are passed the point of said team fight .
who do you want him to team up with ?
the ones that just finished other high diff fights and are almost certainly in no position to do much?
Roof piece should have stayed as a team fight. They should have never been split up if this was Oda's end result. If Kaido is this large threat then make him be a large threat by making it a team fight instead of just having Luffy get knocked out every 5 chapters.

a bit unrelated , that katakuri moment was pis
never seen a greater robbery in manga history than that fight .

what you have stated is very relevant, if kaido still did want a fair battle with oden why execute him. You could argue he didnt cause odin had a chance at beating him.
I doubt the reason luffy has a chance at beating kaido would be due to his honor like it was for katakuri .
I would say looks like he will win in spite of him not necessarily having it.

Zoro preparing for ZKK as we speak.

I was for it lol but the guy isnt even conscious rn and Im sure cant even physically move.

Though Idk what the plotline is rn? Why they showing him each chapter, why Franky asking him if he's still alive.

Could've just offscreened his recovery like Sanji.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yeah no. Borsalino was matched up with Rayleigh, Marco and Beckmann - all Right Hands. No reason to think he won't fight Luffy's Right Hand.

Has a named sword which he used to tango with Rayleigh in his only serious, extended 1v1 in the series. No reason to think he won't fight the Strawhats' Rayleigh/Swordsman.
He also has an unfinished business with Zoro and vice versa. Kizaru almost killed Zoro and unironically, he was saved by Rayleigh.

I won't really agree to this point...since Oden was doing well against him. I don't try to add excuses for Story with maybes.... If oda wanted to go this route of parallelism and Kaido wanting to fight someone strong...he should have set that up properly...There is only Oden to show that...but that has been not done to show Kaido just wanting to enjoy fights.....We are shown he wants to become PK and stuff..wanting to know history too...but none of his motives are made properly clear in the story...all we have is speculations.

Luffy literally gets help in all of his battle and you expect him not to get help against Kaido? The gauntlet was not enough.

Luffy's true power is to make friends/allies, don't you ever forget that. He was really lucky to meet a certain green-haired monster samurai at the beginning of his journey, you are about to see why. It's weird to think this will actually come as a shock to some people.:ohreally:

Luffy literally gets help in all of his battle and you expect him not to get help against Kaido? The gauntlet was not enough.

Luffy's true power is to make friends/allies, don't you ever forget that. He was really lucky to meet a certain green-haired monster samurai at the beginning of his journey, you are about to see why. It's weird to think this will actually come as a shock to some people.:ohreally:

Post automatically merged:

According to the latest SBS the name of the CP0 guy with the mask is Charlotte Quesadilla
Is this true?

Nice touch by Oda at the very end… pretty sure Kaido will be more than pleased once he sees Luffy gets up next chapter…

CP0 should be prepared to get fucked up though hhhhhhhh

Also, how brutal the attack looked on Luffy!?
I love violence hhhh… I hope it looks so deadly

Status
Not open for further replies.