How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
He's still raising a valid point. The Gorosei are the most knowledgeable individuals in the OP world. They ordered CP0 to sabotage Luffy in his 1v1 versus Kaido meaning they can't and don't depend on Kaido's 1v1 reputation.

@MonsterKaido @Peroroncino @Hanzo hattori
What do you think?

Is it the Awakening that scares them or what
akainu vs aokiji island battle.
Luffy vs Kaido,WG: ''World class battle''

So you mean BM was serious during Hakai? Yea could be. Doesnt change that the attack was indirect and Zoro just block a fraction of it for 1 sec tho. Killer said "we couldnt dodge", the others seemed shocked etc do you mean they should be calm when 2 Emperors attack them? That was exactly why Zoro sacrificed himself "we cant let them wipe US all out" including himself in the ones within the line of attack being potentially wiped out. Zoro sacrificed himself to protect others, Luffy had plenty of time to dodge so he didnt have to receive anything since he was the one warning the others including Zoro, Law can teleport so also plenty of time, but your argument "the others were afraid" was not on point since its natural to be alert or shocked by large-scale attack, Zoro sacrificing himself while the others dodge was not powerlevel comparison.

Compared to that, Kidd received direct attack from BM's Napoleon with his head, didnt even complain or damaged anything. If you say BM didnt say she wasnt serious at Hakai, then BM didnt say she wasnt serious at Marmalade either, impying her also being serious in attacking Kidd.

Law not only block while being fresh but he even cut Misery while he's on his last strength. While BM's ultimate attack which has concentrated attack power, magma-quality fullpower fire of Prometheus condensed and furthermore fused with Hera's lightning into the elemental woman form. Law did al this without any fire-cutting tech. That Misery attack was narratively superior than BM's part of Hakai since it was BM's final attack. Also Misery's power was concentrated into a small area compared to Hakai's dispersed and unfocused AP, the fraction of which Zoro blocked using his swords for 1 sec resulting in broken bones.

Hmm your replies didnt seem trolling as the other particular Zoro fans, so i just list feats from others that werent below Zoro's feat at all. So no, Zoro isnt much above Kidd or Law if he is even anything above any of them, i definitely dont think so. Zoro had his good powerlevel moment at Hakai moment, while Kidd or Law also had their good powerlevel moments.

And lets not mention Luffy since he's at another level entirely and i can make other points about that. But if you feel my earlier post have trolling vibes to Zoro fans its because some hardcore Zoro fans quote me first just to downplay Luffy, i just responded in kind.
Delusional. No one was calm. It was common sense to Supernovas that fight would have over right there if wasn't for Zoro.

Again only Zoro is stepping up against Hakai. If wasn't a big deal everybody would help at least.

Why you try to downplay not only Hakai by BM and Kaido not being serious but also saying Zoro blocked only for a sec and only a fraction of Hakai? That doesn't even make sense.

Both BM and Kaido gave their all during Hakai, Zoro blocked fully otherwise the other Supernovas and the enviroment around Zoro would have being hit. And again, Zoro is not a Rap God. He can't say all those words in less than 1 sec for Supernova to run and Law to shambles him.

Zoro blocked fully a combined attack of 2 Yonko at sub-max potential(since BM didn't used years of her life to be stronger) for at least 5 seconds(probably 10).

He's still raising a valid point. The Gorosei are the most knowledgeable individuals in the OP world. They ordered CP0 to sabotage Luffy in his 1v1 versus Kaido meaning they can't and don't depend on Kaido's 1v1 reputation.

@MonsterKaido @Peroroncino @Hanzo hattori
What do you think?

Is it the Awakening that scares them or what
They think that they can handle Kaido by offering him sake and dressing up the AdmiraLs as bar girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.