How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
According to kaido teen king is strong but doffy is weak
:kayneshrug:
Strong relative for age. I give Doffy the benefit of the doubt. I doubt Teen King is that strong. It would make his growth rate pretty abysmal if he peaked super early. Doffy is also an intelligent fighter. He would figure out that weakness faster than Zoro did I think since he was able to diagnose Luffy's Gears very quickly.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Strong relative for age. I give Doffy the benefit of the doubt. I doubt Teen King is that strong. It would make his growth rate pretty abysmal if he peaked super early. Doffy is also an intelligent fighter. He would figure out that weakness faster than Zoro did I think since he was able to diagnose Luffy's Gears very quickly.
Why faster than Zoro?

Zoro has always been a combat freak and genius IIRC

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Y'all are thinking too much about Over Kong Gun.

Kong Gun in Japanese = 猿王銃
which is literally translated as "Monkey King Gun".

King Kong Gun in Japanese = 猿王銃
which is literally translated as "Great Monkey King Gun".

Over Kong Gun in Japanese = 猿王銃
which literally translates to "Supreme Monkey King Gun".

Once the panels come out, we can ascertain whether it is a regular Kong Gun or an inflated Kong Gun (basically KKG type attack) based on whether Luffy blows into his arm before executing the move or not. I'd bet on it being closer to a KKG than a KG though, if you ask me.

BM said he has a weird habit when he told her to stand back at the beginning of the fight he rarely dodges
yeah he likes to play with his food.
but it's a bad habit when the food can kill him if he gave it a chance, as we saw big mom screaming at him to dodge zoro's attack, and basically all of the rooftop supernova have potential to badly damage yonko level opponents.

also it seems that this is the first and last time he will ever use it, only to free himself from snakeman's stun-lock.

Yep. Kaido is soley a brawler and his DF doesn't give him the same level of Hax that the Soul Fruit gives Linlin. She can afford to take certain hits that he can't because she can ultimately actively heal and power up using her soul. Also it would make Katakuris presence at the tea party redundant if she did.
I believe someone stated that the reason why we didn't see haki being used during the Kid and Law vs Big Mom fight is because that fight was more about a devil fruit battle.

Which is actually true because during the battle, all three of them were using their devil fruits to fight each other.

Meanwhile Luffy vs Kaido is an all out brawl along with haki being used.

Status
Not open for further replies.