How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's definitely possible we'll get the Straw Hats to stall Kaido until Luffy recovers (if he's actually KO'd) as a parallel to the Oars fight

And in the same vein, maybe "Nightmare Luffy" was a foreshadow to Luffy's awakening. "Over Kong Kun" meaning "Supreme Monkey King Gun" could be a reference to Luffy's DF being the Monkey Fruit, Model: Sun Wukong as some people have speculated. So Luffy's fruit is actually a Zoan and his awakening may look similar to Nightmare Luffy
Just give him a supreme grade rod.

Manga just proved that rooftop was fanservice. Everyone believed that dragon form is a slow and jobber form before this chapter. Whatever Kaidou shown now never shown in the rooftop.
I wouldnt say fanservice, its just that as Big Mom said Kaido enjoys playing with his food. In this case he enjoys the thrill of battle and the pain that comes with it, gets the blood pumping. And so he limits his powerlevel to that of the people he’s currently fighting, he’s been increasing in strength ever since.
@ConquistadoR thoughts?

I wouldnt say fanservice, its just that as Big Mom said Kaido enjoys playing with his food. In this case he enjoys the thrill of battle and the pain that comes with it, gets the blood pumping. And so he limits his powerlevel to that of the people he’s currently fighting, he’s been increasing in strength ever since.
@ConquistadoR thoughts?
In other words, it’s shounen.

@ConquistadoR thoughts?
Is it not common knowledge that Kaido was holding back until recently?

It doesn't really matter that much. Everyone from RT5 besides Killer got way stronger since then anyway

The heck are zoro clowns blabbing about. Theyre rellay proud of what ashura did to human form Kaido. Foh. 😂😂 That rooftop showed how he played.

And why do people counts on Luffy's losses. I thought it made sense because hes fighting an Emperor. Or how he got help. Would it make sense to people that he can carry himself already on his first fight with an emperor? Especially Kaido? He was acknowledged already that he can toe to toe with him. I honestly like this turn of events. It makes you something to wonder on what will happen.

Fck any zorotards who likes to powerscale.
Kaido=>Luffy>Law=Kidd=Yamato>Zoro.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@ConquistadoR thoughts?
Yeah pretty much.

Kaidou has access to these abilities while using these different Shuron Hakke modes imo and Kaidou wasn't using Shuron Hakke on the Rooftop. Doesn't make the Rooftop fanservice like a section of the fans pray for it to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.