How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Big Mom equal to Kaidou now? How do those arguments based on Editor statements hold up now Mr. Kanji Inspector?
All I know is big mom is stronger then shanks, editors notes say so. And lance used editor note in today's spoiler thread for full summary, he wouldnt have it wasn't canon
You're a Coby stan no wonder you're so gullible and weak.
He's not bodying shit. This is a shonen with very shonen rules and powercreep is one that Oda has respected since day 1.
That made me laugh, but we dont know how akainu, bb luffy will take place. I think its time to accept the fact kaido is top 1 and stronger then all the admirals vlad.

Admirals dont even have basic coc.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yep but should noted it not even a bloodlust thing it's just Kaido getting drunk which is more funny .
Yeah, it's just a set of abilities that he can use while he's in Shuron Hakke as his haki gets stronger (not when he's drunk per se as well -he was drunk in Act 1 but not in Shuron Hakke mode- there's a subtle difference imo). Shuron Hakke Kaidou > Hybrid Kaidou, that much is obvious.

Funny how Luffy intentionally went into that shitty G4 which won't even last 5 minutes. G4 looking weaker than roc moves. Oda making his words true. Destroy Luffy fighting IQ is what he intends to do.

All I know is big mom is stronger then shanks, editors notes say so. And lance used editor note in today's spoiler thread for full summary, he wouldnt have it wasn't canon

That made me laugh, but we dont know how akainu, bb luffy will take place. I think its time to accept the fact kaido is top 1 and stronger then all the admirals vlad.

Admirals dont even have basic coc.
Aren't you admiral stan?

Luffy fighting a clean 1vs1 against Akainu vs The gangbang fest thats been happening against Kaido who’s still bodying everyone and everything thrown at him.

Somehow those two instances are equal in Vlad’s eyes.
Foh. Akainu would trash the scabbards and would trash the rooftop as well. 😂😂 Youre really proud of that when he tanked two quakes then he bodied revo officers, beat warlord and fought wb commanders after that. Kaido didnt receive as much damage as that in the rooftop.

Status
Not open for further replies.